JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I went to a couple of Portland buybacks and bought 6 or 7 guns each time.
They were both wild events and I made some great deals.
One guy was practically giving vintage guns away after finding out the waiting times were over two hours in the hot sun.
The second one was the best, as my wife came up with the idea to offer the people who were walking in with the guns, some Fred Meyer cash gift cards instead of cash like the other guys were.
It worked like a charm, as they must have thought I was with the buyback sponsors.

I attended the one in Seattle about 4 years ago. It was a mad house and I had a sign made up and cash ready to exchange, but unfortunately the only people who were interested in selling only had crap to begin with. There were plenty of power tripping cops who tried to keep us from buying and tried to encourage the sheeple not to sell to us. There were also cops I talked to who said regarding the whole event that it was a dam shame and a was just grandstanding.

Are they even doing buybacks any longer? I haven't heard of one in Oregon for a while now. Maybe SB941 threw an unexpected wrench in the works?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top