JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sure have. budsgunshop, rrarms, gunbroker, all with good results.

I would absolutely prefer to purchase from a local shop. I would give a shop that would work with me a LOT of business. However, list price, no customer service, and the like have turned me off. I will still buy locally if I can, but, I don't feel like I have to, or, I should.

I know some have had good luck in the Seattle area, but, not me.

Bob

gilbertsguns.com delivered to Albany Guns and Jewelry in jolly quick time. AG&J is already in their data base as is Lebanon Fast Cash. $25 fee + $10 for the state. No problemo.

budsgunshop.com is so far the only one i See that has the gun i want.... CZ 2075 Rami in .40 for $562.... Is this a good deal... or even a good gun... So far wat Iv read its a pretty Decent one.....

Bought a few on the internet, try CDNN for thier catalog online that you have to download. A few more: Online Gun Deals, Guns America, Sarco, Centerfire, Summit guns. CDNN has some great prices. Never had any problem with them, in fact just got a brand new Sig Pro from them. Check out and look for a list of FFL guys in your area and how much they charge, also check what the shipping cost is on anything you order. Spad

I heard the RAMI in 40 S&W had some reliability issues. You should go to Keith's and checkout the P06 which is a little bigger but more reliable and it will take the CZ75 mags. I have the P01 in 9mm and it's awesome!

I also have a PO-1 in 9mm and it is a superb pistol. I did have a CZ Rami in 9mm a limited run S/S slide model that had problems. Contacted CZ, they picked the gun up told me they would replace it with a regular Rami or would I like a PO-1 instead. I opted for the PO-1 and am glad I did, it is a great pistol and CZ service is excellent. Wouldn't hesitate to buy a new CZ on line. Spad

Well I actually Just Bought the CZ 2075 in .40 I read alot on it and I didnt Really hear anything bad about it accept some people didnt like the Single/double action... Soo I guess we'll see.....

Sure have...Classicarms...Gunbroker...Aimsurplus...just make sure you're dealing with a reputable company or a seller that has a good feedback reputation. I always buy local if possible, but often you cannot find what you want. As for pistols...check out S&W's M&P series...they are very nice firearms.

Good luck!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top