JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sure have. budsgunshop, rrarms, gunbroker, all with good results.

I would absolutely prefer to purchase from a local shop. I would give a shop that would work with me a LOT of business. However, list price, no customer service, and the like have turned me off. I will still buy locally if I can, but, I don't feel like I have to, or, I should.

I know some have had good luck in the Seattle area, but, not me.

Bob

gilbertsguns.com delivered to Albany Guns and Jewelry in jolly quick time. AG&J is already in their data base as is Lebanon Fast Cash. $25 fee + $10 for the state. No problemo.

budsgunshop.com is so far the only one i See that has the gun i want.... CZ 2075 Rami in .40 for $562.... Is this a good deal... or even a good gun... So far wat Iv read its a pretty Decent one.....

Bought a few on the internet, try CDNN for thier catalog online that you have to download. A few more: Online Gun Deals, Guns America, Sarco, Centerfire, Summit guns. CDNN has some great prices. Never had any problem with them, in fact just got a brand new Sig Pro from them. Check out and look for a list of FFL guys in your area and how much they charge, also check what the shipping cost is on anything you order. Spad

I heard the RAMI in 40 S&W had some reliability issues. You should go to Keith's and checkout the P06 which is a little bigger but more reliable and it will take the CZ75 mags. I have the P01 in 9mm and it's awesome!

I also have a PO-1 in 9mm and it is a superb pistol. I did have a CZ Rami in 9mm a limited run S/S slide model that had problems. Contacted CZ, they picked the gun up told me they would replace it with a regular Rami or would I like a PO-1 instead. I opted for the PO-1 and am glad I did, it is a great pistol and CZ service is excellent. Wouldn't hesitate to buy a new CZ on line. Spad

Well I actually Just Bought the CZ 2075 in .40 I read alot on it and I didnt Really hear anything bad about it accept some people didnt like the Single/double action... Soo I guess we'll see.....

Sure have...Classicarms...Gunbroker...Aimsurplus...just make sure you're dealing with a reputable company or a seller that has a good feedback reputation. I always buy local if possible, but often you cannot find what you want. As for pistols...check out S&W's M&P series...they are very nice firearms.

Good luck!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads