Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Have you ever Bought a gun off line? and if so where?

Discussion in 'Handgun Discussion' started by glockguy, Apr 20, 2009.

1. glockguy

glockguy Albany Oregon Well-Known Member

Soo Im Pretty much giving up on finding a gun in the local gun Shops... So i have Been Lookin On line at site that sell guns...such as www.impactguns.com and www.budsgunshop.com.... Do any of you suggest this?? Or has anyone ever bought a gun this way?

2. tuckerha

tuckerha Tucson, Arizona Member

Yep, and have it shipped to your FFL to pick it up. Used to do it all the time.

3. rodell

rodell Newcastle, WA Active Member

Sure have. budsgunshop, rrarms, gunbroker, all with good results.

I would absolutely prefer to purchase from a local shop. I would give a shop that would work with me a LOT of business. However, list price, no customer service, and the like have turned me off. I will still buy locally if I can, but, I don't feel like I have to, or, I should.

I know some have had good luck in the Seattle area, but, not me.

Bob

4. Blackfeather7

Blackfeather7 Oregon Member

gilbertsguns.com delivered to Albany Guns and Jewelry in jolly quick time. AG&J is already in their data base as is Lebanon Fast Cash. $25 fee + $10 for the state. No problemo.

5. glockguy

budsgunshop.com is so far the only one i See that has the gun i want.... CZ 2075 Rami in .40 for $562.... Is this a good deal... or even a good gun... So far wat Iv read its a pretty Decent one.....

6. littlecars

littlecars tacoma wa Member

When I am looking for something that I cant find locally I go oneline. I bought 3 guns off gunbroker this year with nothing bad to say.

7. Spad

Spad Kennewick,WA, the desert side Active Member

Bought a few on the internet, try CDNN for thier catalog online that you have to download. A few more: Online Gun Deals, Guns America, Sarco, Centerfire, Summit guns. CDNN has some great prices. Never had any problem with them, in fact just got a brand new Sig Pro from them. Check out and look for a list of FFL guys in your area and how much they charge, also check what the shipping cost is on anything you order. Spad

8. actionflies

actionflies Beaverton, Oregon Member

I heard the RAMI in 40 S&W had some reliability issues. You should go to Keith's and checkout the P06 which is a little bigger but more reliable and it will take the CZ75 mags. I have the P01 in 9mm and it's awesome!

9. Spad

Spad Kennewick,WA, the desert side Active Member

I also have a PO-1 in 9mm and it is a superb pistol. I did have a CZ Rami in 9mm a limited run S/S slide model that had problems. Contacted CZ, they picked the gun up told me they would replace it with a regular Rami or would I like a PO-1 instead. I opted for the PO-1 and am glad I did, it is a great pistol and CZ service is excellent. Wouldn't hesitate to buy a new CZ on line. Spad

10. glockguy

Well I actually Just Bought the CZ 2075 in .40 I read alot on it and I didnt Really hear anything bad about it accept some people didnt like the Single/double action... Soo I guess we'll see.....

11. DeLorean

DeLorean Washington/Oregon Member

I bought from http://www.tannerssportcenter.com/ and I couldn't believe how nice they were and how great their prices are. I bought a hard to find Beretta from them and it was a very simple transaction provided you have a decent local place to do the transfer.

12. unionguy

unionguy Portland Active Member

Sure have...Classicarms...Gunbroker...Aimsurplus...just make sure you're dealing with a reputable company or a seller that has a good feedback reputation. I always buy local if possible, but often you cannot find what you want. As for pistols...check out S&W's M&P series...they are very nice firearms.

Good luck!

13. bwells

bwells Longview Member

I've only ever bought one online once, from http://www.ableammo.com I would have bought local, but none of the local places could get the gun I want. Able is good for price comparisons. Their prices are slightly high, but not too bad. Pretty easy to deal with too.

14. ArmedAmish

ArmedAmish Sherwood, OR Member

www.galleryofguns.com is another good resource. Good thing about that one is that they work with your local dealer - you work the deal online and complete it at the local store.