JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was watching the news today and they were talking to a rep from the NRA about a bill that would require someone to have a one million dollar liability insurance policy in order to legally carry your gun. If caught without it you would get slapped with a felony. Maybe some of you saw this and could correct me, or add to this.

These Dems are going hog wild, next they will tell us we can own all the firearms we want, but we can't have ammo, or magazines.

You can have a knife but it better not be sharp!

Probally not a bad idea to have one anyways... but I'll be darned if I get one just 'cause they tell me to...

"Get a mil insurance policy, so I can sue you for 2 mil"

It's a new form of welfare... get yer'self shot and sue the socks off 'em.

Exactly. They want people with guns to get them taken away. And not just that but even if you could afford a policy like that, the NRA found NO company in the United States that would insure that kind of claim.

People should carry the same policy if they drink alcohol. Seems to me that deliberate consumption of booze kills a lot more innocent people than accidental discharge of firearms.

That's a piece of legislation being proposed in Illinois, nowhere else AFAIK. That state is among others which also require a FOID (firearms owner identification) card in order to purchase, possess, own or transfer a firearm. These specifications are nearly identical to those proposed by a Illinois Dem in HR45 in the US House of Representatives last year and again this year.

Exactly. They want people with guns to get them taken away. And not just that but even if you could afford a policy like that, the NRA found NO company in the United States that would insure that kind of claim.

#1 those policys are relatively cheap. To add $1M to my homeowners was less than a dollar a day
#2 State farm told me that If i was carrying and was robbed that the $1M policy would cover me getting sued if I were to use deadly force.

Not sure if the second statement is 100% true but thats what my agent told me, I even made him call the underwriters to check on it. I also must say statefarm goes ABOVE and beyond most insurace, when my parents had a faucet break and ruin their cabinets state farm paid for solid granite and new cherry cabinets all under homeowners insurance.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top