JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have one fresh, sealed pound of Alliant Reloader 25 that I picked up a few weeks ago hoping I could use it to reload for .45-70 (it was the only thing on the shelf). Turns out it won't work, so I'd like to trade it for a pound of powder appropriate for .45-70 instead. Alliant RL7 or RL10X seem like they'd work, although there are certainly others.

Looks like the RL25 is good for modern magnum caliber rifles, here's the page from Alliant:

http://www.alliantpowder.com/reloaders/Powder.aspx?powderid=16

Would also be interested in trading for a box of .357 Mag ammunition.

Can meet anywhere along I-5 between Albany and Vancouver.

I use IMR 3031 for my 47-70, both cast and Hornady FTX bullets. I have a pound or two extra but I really need AA#5 or Benchmark for a trade. Let me know if you have access to either of these.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top