JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So on a road trip up to Castle Rock WA yesterday to purchase a new firearm I decided to stop at a Sportsmans in Longview ( GLAD I DID ) i was astonished to find primers powder and ammo available. I was able to purchase a 100 round box of blazer 9MM for 34.99 and a pound of TiteGroup powder for 22.99 and a brick ( yeas a whole brick ) of Winchester small rifle primers for 30.99. So with patience the products are returning to shelves and I was most amazed at very close to normal prices. So if people QUIT paying the outrageous gun broker prices and have patience we can get through this sooner rather than later

$34.99 for 100 Blazer Brass 9mm is "close to normal"? No. When it's $20 or under for 100, I'll get excited.

I get it but I did say CLOSE to normal and cheaper than most places lately that want over 40.00 for a 50 round box

Remember when Blazer Brass could be had all day long for $8.99/50? I bought a 1000 round case in 2018 for $140. Shipped. :cool:

I'll admit the $140 was because I managed to combine two different coupon codes. The seller probably wasn't too happy, but I was. :)

I'll admit the $140 was because I managed to combine two different coupon codes. The seller probably wasn't too happy, but I was. :)
but just a couple years ago price up north at SKAGIT ARMS was regularly 199 for a 1K case and I found a case about 6 moths ago here locally of S&B for 225 so its patience and luck or at the very least being in the right place at the right time lol

$34.99 for 100 Blazer Brass 9mm is "close to normal"? No. When it's $20 or under for 100, I'll get excited.
And I remember when bread was 50 cents a loaf, gas 28 cents a gallon, a phone call 10 cents, and a cup of coffee was also 10 cents. I also remember my grand dad crabbing that bread wasn't 25 cents a loaf when it was 50. Living in the past in regards to the prices of anything isn't going to help your blood pressure.

And I remember when bread was 50 cents a loaf, gas 28 cents a gallon, a phone call 10 cents, and a cup of coffee was also 10 cents. I also remember my grand dad crabbing that bread wasn't 25 cents a loaf when it was 50. Living in the past in regards to the prices of anything isn't going to help your blood pressure.
Oh I understand economics. And I'm not living in the past. Just reminiscing about prices that could be found just a couple years ago. But I'm not gonna go make a thread when I see Blazer brass for .35cpr.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top