JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My son has had cameras in this spot for 5 years without issue. We went to check them today and all that was left were cable locks that had been cut with an ax. They got 4 out of 5 that we had in the area, 3 Stealth Cams and a Spy Point. :mad::mad::mad: I guess hunting public land finally caught up with us.

IMG_20200823_121811191.jpg

That really pisses me off....I'm sorry that happened to you. Thats happened to me before and it sucks.... nothing worse then putting in the effort and work only to be wrecked by SOBs. Hopefully karma catches up the those F$@?!&"s..... if u don't mind me asking, what unit?

Back in Pa, if you left your tree stand, blind, or trail camera on public land, the Game Commission would confiscate it. You would know because they would often leave their info, or it was theft.

Sorry about your theft.

Hopefully you catch them in the woods with their bolt cutters and use them to remove the very fingers that they used to pry off his trail cameras. I spend most of my free time in the woods and most of my extra spendin' money on outdoor gear, and work my bubblegum off for both. I have had a camera stolen years ago, back when I could only afford one. It broke my son's heart as he and I both came to a realization that day. His eyes were to the fact that there were dishonest people out there and I realized that too many guys who share a passion for the outdoors are real sh!theads. It's a shame that some people will always be too lazy to work for what they want instead of taking it from others. I am not sure how these scum bags can even bring themselves to continue their own existence. If I was that much of a low life I would rather put myself down like a dog than continue exsisting as nothing more than a burden on society...yeah, I HATE thieves also

This happened in the Saddle Mt. unit and I hoping that it was just tweekers/tree huggers and not hunters. Since we have never seen anyone where this set of cameras were, it will be interesting to see if another hunter shows up this weekend. The camera that they missed was across a creek through some brush and we saw one couple on that one coming in from the other direction out hunting mushrooms in April.

Most of what I have seen "stolen" was taken by locals. It is not just tweakers, tree huggers etc. but the good ole boys who believe in the 'laws of salvage'. I always thought highly (sarcasm off) of those who 'salvaged' the artifacts that were on public lands and even private lands ! If you leave something on public lands, like it or not it becomes "public". The days of 'caching' stuff in the woods are long gone and if it is not well concealed it will be salvaged! Theft in the woods has been ongoing for many decades! A lock is just another challenge and only works for honest folk! Not too many wagon load of rifles out there anymore!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top