JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Here is what can happen when a far leftie gets a little power.
At least this one ended well, but shows the danger.

<broken link removed>

We have one in the White House. Lets hope it ends as well.....................

The polling place was on private property and the law (as well as the rules of the venue) states that firearms are not allowed. The officer was not there on official business and was given reasonable means of entry and refused. He is not a martyr. He is just stubborn and cared more about making a point than actually voting.

In a time where there are so many true assaults to our liberties I refused to be distracted and manipulated into a frenzy over this non-issue.

PS: Why is he taking care of personal business while on duty?

Read the article PP. It seems the election commission disagrees with you. As I believe it should have.
James Dearing, a Bangor, Maine police officer, showed up two weeks ago &#8211; in his regular uniform &#8212; to cast an in-person absentee ballot at Bangor Civic Center; the only early voting location in the city. He had voted many times in the past with no problem.
So he was there to drop a completed ballot in the box. What 3 minutes total? Of all the things that on-duty police do that the taxpayers pays for, I find this among the least objectionable.
The paranoid poll warden was playing the big frog in the little pond and got slapped down for it.
All is good.

The polling place was on private property and the law (as well as the rules of the venue) states that firearms are not allowed. The officer was not there on official business and was given reasonable means of entry and refused. He is not a martyr. He is just stubborn and cared more about making a point than actually voting.

In a time where there are so many true assaults to our liberties I refused to be distracted and manipulated into a frenzy over this non-issue.

PS: Why is he taking care of personal business while on duty?

Police are not required by law to disarm in circumstances like that and in fact it is required that they are armed while on duty. The "Warden overstepped his leftwing feet"
It does show how mentally warped the left is and the danger of giving any of them an ounce of power.

I didn't see it specifically stating he was on-duty. Yes, he was in his uniform, and yes they mention "On-duty police officers had been voting for years without incident.", but I don't see specific mention of him being on-duty, only implied.

Oh I get it you are a politician <eg>

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top