JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Price
$100
Manufacturer
Federal
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Sutherlin
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Title says it all I have cci 450 small Magnum rifle primers OR Federal 205 M Primers small match grade rifle primers. Looking only for Federal 215M Large match grade Magnum rifle primers. These are new production primers and I would like the same I don't have interest in grandpappy's stash that are 10plus years old. Message me here or text 5414301144.

Sorry no I do not want to sell outright only looking to trade primer for primer thanks for looking.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
okay so let me put it this way why would I trade a new off the lot F150 for Grand dads 1991 f150 that spent the last 20 years sitting half submerged out in the creek on the back of the property? That'd be why new for new not everyone's grandpa kept things in a dry place over the years to where you can trust that the vast majority of what you are getting is going yo work so I don't think you have much of a case to begin with.

Because you're dealing with reasonable people on a respectable forum. This isn't GunBroker. I think your proximity to CA is affecting your personality.

Clearly your closer proximity to Portland has lowered your IQ (see I can draw silly keyboard warrior conclusions based off geography too). But on the topic of forum last I checked this one had rules on stupid comments on classified ads that you have no plans on buying or doing business with but boy that went out the window.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top