JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
La Grande Rifle and Pistol Club ranges have not been closed during the crisis, but they did suspend ALL events. However, this weekend we are shooting IDPA!! Lots of registrants. I hope the weather complies...

Norpoint indoor range in Arlington opened a couple of weeks ago.

Skagit indoor range in Burlington has been open for awhile now.

And a tip of the hat to West Coast Armory North (Everett) indoor range who I don't believe ever closed. I think it was the day after the shutdown was announced that my wife received an email from them saying they were open for business with some social distancing protocol (every other lane) and such.

Rattlesnake Mountain outside of Benton City opened to the public yesterday in a limited fashion (was always open to RSOs and guests during the lockdown).
No matches have been scheduled yet, and every other bay on the firing line is to remain unoccupied.
That puts about 20 feet between shooters. Talk about conservative...
Mebbe they're just using the "50% capacity" rule like restaurants are being told to do if they want to reopen...

Rattlesnake Mountain outside of Benton City opened to the public yesterday in a limited fashion (was always open to RSOs and guests during the lockdown).
No matches have been scheduled yet, and every other bay on the firing line is to remain unoccupied. That puts about 20 feet between shooters.
Talk about conservative...
When my place opened the hours are limited to 11-7 instead of 9-9. I used to like to be there when they first opened at 9 but like I told them anything is better than nothing. It felt good, great, to get out again.:) I use those muffs that allow you to hear when not firing. I could hear two guys next to me who were new to shooting. So I had to "show off a little" Put a dot on my Ruger 9mm rifle and backed a target up to the end, dumped a 33 round stick fast enough I wondered if the guy out front would scold me, making a large hole in the target. I could hear the two next to me marveling at my prowess. Of course they did not know I was kind of "cheating" using the optic and that anyone could do that with one. Still felt damn good to get out and burn some ammo again.

BKS Sportsmans Club is starting to reopen, Sunday will be the first day open. Details below:

BKS SPORTSMEN'S CLUB COVID19 SHOOTING SCHEDULE,
AND SAFETY PRECAUTIONS 05/06/2020
SHOOTING AT THIS TIME WILL BE FOR MEMBERS ONLY.
1. SCHEDULE: BKS REMAINS CLOSED, EXCEPT FOR THESE SCHEDULED SHOOT DAYS.
A. Thursdays, 9:00 am – 1:00 pm Trap shooting, (practice only)
B. Saturdays, 9:00 am – 3:00 pm Rifle/Pistol General Practice
C. Sundays, 8:00 am – 10:30 am – Tactical Group practice; and
D. Sundays, 11:00 am – 4:00 pm, Trap Shooting, (practice only).
It is important to note, that Saturdays are designated for general membership rifle/pistol practice. To begin with, this practice day is "by appointment only". Shooting will be limited to 1 hour of shooting. Shooting time may be extended if participation is light. A Range Safety Officer (RSO) will be present all day Saturday.
2. THE CLUBHOUSE WILL HAVE VERY LIMITED ACCESS:
A. Staff,
B. Ladies will be able to use the Ladies restroom,
C. Up to 3 members can enter to pay range fees, and targets for trap,
D. Men will use the outside porta-potty,
E. No socializing in the Clubhouse,
F. Bring your own coffee and snacks from home!!

3. COVID19 PRECAUTIONS:
A. 6' Social Distancing between members,
B. Wearing a mask – it's up to the individual member,
C. If you are sick, have had contact with someone who has been sick recently, or are identified as high risk, please stay home!,
D. No groups larger than 5 people socially interacting, with 6' Social Distancing,
E. The Club will sanitize commonly touched surfaces,
F. We highly recommend that you bring your own hand sanitizer for personnel use,
G. If you cough or sneeze, please cover your mouth or nose.

4. TRAP SHOOTING SPECIFIC PRECAUTIONS:
A. There will be 2-3 staff appointed. They will setup and tear down the voice microphones, open the traps, get targets from the connex, load the traps, and take any payments due,
B. Shooters should refrain from moving the voice microphones,
C. Try to maintain 6' social distance when getting shotguns form the racks, or retrieving ammunition.
It is intended that this is a temporary situation at the club. It was decided to start out slow, with a limited schedule, would be a smart move. We realize that there will be inconveniences shooting under these conditions, but better to be at the range a little, than not at all.
Sincerely,
BKS Board of Directors

Four Corners Rod and Gun Club in Salem has expanded the open ranges. The lower (rifle) range is basically completely open, the short range is open with designated (reduced number) of firing points and the archery range is open. The modified hours are still noon - 7pm (or until the light go on due to darkness) from Thursday - Sunday. There will be volunteer RSO's there to sanitized the areas and help with any questions. See the website for complete details at www.fcgc.info. The "original" website address works as well at www.fourcornersgunclub.com. Four Corners is a members only range and is still accepting members.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top