JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have the upper of an AMT Hardballer Longslide 45 1911 and need to find a lower. I'm not sure if any brand will fit or if it has to be AMT.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

Last Edited:
Just so you know, you cant really slap a frame under any slide. Typically you're going to have to have the frame fit to the slide by a gunsmith (or yourself if you're experienced enough)

But if you end up not building this gun, I've always been looking for a 7" AMT slide

Good to know.

This isn't mine. My grandfather owns it and has had it sitting in a safe for years. I found some parts of other guns of his, so he asked to see what I could do with it.

I'll let him know that you are interested. Do you have an offer (price) you'd like me to forward to him?

Andy

Good Afternnon Andy,
I would be interested in the AMT slide. It should be fit to a frame for best results. You will need a full sized frame, not a commander frame What other parts does he have?

At this time he does not want to get rid of it, so I'll continue my search for a lower.
I'm not real familiar with 1911's, but I believe this is a complete upper.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.