JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There's a guy that comes into my store that drives a Bentley and he also drives a Ferrari.

License plate.....CUTCO

He's a dueshe.

They are pretty spendy knives but well worth it if you can afford them.

I bought the whole set at a time in my life where I had money and my parents were scraping by and wouldn't just let me help them, so when my mom asked if she could do a practice sale at my place I just ordered the largest set they had so she would get a commission off it.

Happy I have them, oh yea. Sad I can't justify shopping for other kitchen knives though...

Thanks ... But no I did not.
The overall length is 7 inches and blade length is 3 inches.
The knife is forged from some sort of tool steel. ( not sure which )
What I am sure of is that is can take and keep a wicked sharp edge for a long while.

It is a very handy and user friendly knife.
Hazel at:
Sideros Designs made it. She calls it her "Rat" knife
Note .... the scabbard is a "aftermarket" one.
Andy

I liked everything except the tat tail. I would like one with grip panels on it to fill the hand properly. Looked at that fantastic
Damascus Bowie with the stag handle . Now that's ART!

Last Edited:
Kukuris in Napal are made from leaf springs;)

They are scary bada$$ bubblegum too. Bought one for my Dad when I was in Nepal.

The postal inspector in Khatmandu checked it to see if it was an heirloom type (ie "real") vs just for tourist export by seeing if the blade would shave or not...unfortunately (or fortunately sos I wouldn't have to pay a bribe...) it wasn't the real deal.

I just purchased the outdoor edge razor pro with 3.5" blade. I really like the idea of changeable blades but I didn't like the havalon blade release system. If you get any blood and guts in the blade holder(for a lack of better words) it was a royal pain to get the blade out and don't like the idea of breaking the blades in my hand which has happened. Switched over to the outdoor edge and so far I am happy with it. The blade release is a lot more user friendly thus not as likely to fillet your hand open while changing blades. Hope to try it out this weekend and I will report the findings.

After all of the replies and reading I have decided to just go old school and sharpen my knife as needed.

I don't need much to sharpen it and I don't have to worry about slipping or accidents with a small knife.

Might change my mind but I hate crap I have to buy more stuff to make it work...

I have one and did two elk with last year. Great knife to have!
But I carry a fixed blade buck on my hip, and the havalon in the back pack. Found mine on Amazon with 10 blades for $32

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top