JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$680
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Selling my air rifle to fund new interests. I bought this wanting to get into night rat hunting, then the boy came along and everything changed. The one place I had to hunt at night dried up anyway...now it mostly sits, so she needs a new home.

I get it out a couple times a year to exercise it a little. Its a good accurate shooter. Was able to chrony it on the last outing and it was shooting around 880 fps average IIRC. The cylinder and tank both hold air indefinitely. It has about 300 pellets through it.

I would like to sell it as a package at this point. I would consider selling the rifle separate, but will not sell the tank first without the rifle.

Rifle and tank with some pellets $725.00

Rifle only $300.00

Not looking for trades unless it's an AR upper I might be interested in.

*Having trouble loading pictures of tank. I took them with a new device recently and some format issue... I'll try to get it sorted out.
It is an "Air Tanks For Sale" from Joe Brancato. The small "Guppy" tank with option #2A. New condition, about 3-4 years old. Been topped off about 4 times.

Optics not included or for sale

11B5A0E6-308E-4E62-B70B-62209097C209_1_201_a.jpeg 6F3D3008-E4D6-4500-8279-8800E8B8B520_1_201_a.jpeg AFFE7001-3A2A-4155-9CC2-FC7402F61C2B_1_201_a.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
still available?

interested in at least the tank, also have AR uppers.

It is.

New cash price.

Not interested in long distance trading, and would just prefer a cash sale at this point. Prefer face to face transaction.

If it's still available when I sell this Hatsan 135 .30 I just listed for sale I would like to buy just the rifle. I'll let you know if/when it does.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top