JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
It seems that not everyone likes firearms. What do you do when this happens to you? Myself personally I have been lucky enough not to run into any great issues. Although one of my exes didn't support firearm ownership but liked that I carried concealed. Cause that makes perfect sense.

protesttwitter.png

I have several liberal family members that "don't like guns" but they don't give me much flak about them. If I encountered someone on my personal Twitter feed or Facebook page who had a problem with my passion for firearms, I would probably end up making some meme or finding a really good one just to piss them off. It appears that the person who responded to you was linked to your business feed, I think you did a great job of staying level and not going off (like I would have).

It can be frustrating that is for sure. It probably would have been better not to reply but I decided that at the very least he was just helping us reach more people. He also helped us realize we made an error in our Twitter Handle haha. I've encountered more people that aren't against owning firearms but don't understand the reason for owning so many.

I love that saying, " a gun doesn't make you a man"
EricRoyce

But the reality is, it takes a man or women to not succumb to antis-hate
and will despite that protect their family as they know its not about the gun protecting them, its about having the choice to do so, that we all have thanks to the 2nd Amendment for giving these right to " all " people not just those who make it about a gun but its about a right we have. What you will find is the same people who say gun rights should not exist, also themselves want the right to certain married rights and cannabis. Yet will deny equally an American the right to be armed for their own protection given by the same Constitution that they seek to protect themselves. The word hypocrite comes to mind with most Antis.

Funny how their common retorts are:

1. Attack 'manhood' - of course, they completely ignore the millions of women that own and carry guns :confused:

2. Claim massive death and mayhem, while hiding behind the 2nd and or the NRA - also ignoring the fact that there are over 300,000,000 guns in the US, and less than a fraction of a fraction of a percent ever commit any kind of crime or violence.

These people are a lesson in how not to conduct an argument or even a normal conversation. If you were writing a junior high school paper and made the arguments he made above, he'd get an "F", guaranteed.

Funny how their common retorts are:

1. Attack 'manhood' - of course, they completely ignore the millions of women that own and carry guns :confused:

2. Claim massive death and mayhem, while hiding behind the 2nd and or the NRA - also ignoring the fact that there are over 300,000,000 guns in the US, and less than a fraction of a fraction of a percent ever commit any kind of crime or violence.

These people are a lesson in how not to conduct an argument or even a normal conversation. If you were writing a junior high school paper and made the arguments he made above, he'd get an "F", guaranteed.

Yet the liberal mantra requires undieing support for abortion and panned parenthood....56million+

Since I've evolved past the point of having to fight off rival males with my antlers to secure my ability to breed, I care less if someone feels about my masculinity.

Just as much as I care about someone puffing out their chest on twitter

oSayxko.jpg

The blogs are just as bad as the 'comment' section on the major news sights. Tons of trolls looking to stir up s**t. I quit reading them a long time ago. Don't feed the trolls, let them spew their s**t to each other.
This applies to both sides of the isle, there are also many 2nd Amendment supporters saying stupid stuff also.

As a Psychologist, I understand very well that insane people cannot be reasoned with. Liberalism is a mental disorder.

This is a true statement, many would see it as maybe sarcasm, but the reality a culture that will work to self destruct themselves despite themselves will perish, and even if that knowledge is presented to them factually they will still not walk but run to jump off that cliff.

If we watched a man step to a cliff and walk off we would say that they committed suicide.
Liberalism is the rare instance of case of premeditated suicide ! Where they plan to mass influence
each person to do this alone and to themselves resulting in the ending of their culture.
There are examples of liberal past cultures all, I mean all self imploded.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top