JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hi, this is my Grandfather's Springfield, .22 long/short bolt action rifle w/ scope. This is a 40s era rifle with a 40s era scope. Heavy barreled, I have popped the heads off dandy lions from 70 yards. I hate to let it go, but I'm losing everything to a divorce. My driver's license is suspended for Child support and I cannot make money without my driver's license... asking 200.00 cash I'm in Beaverton.

IMG_8318.jpg

Last Edited:
You know that as long as you pay something (say $20) they wont suspend your license....just saying... dontask me how i know cause i spent all my funds fighting and finialy getting my kids from her...but during that time i got the same letters.. they said as long as i make A payment of SOME KIND that they can not suspend the license...just a fyi

MAKE a payment schedule.
Trust me, we are rowing together brother.

This is interesting, I'm the first one to respond, and it's now SOLD. Didn't come my way, never got a response to this or my email.

you are not the only one .. trust me this wipe out that happned effed everyhting up . i get emails on the same thread update even thought im unsbscribed and the posts are from last year

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top