Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Hate to do it SOLD

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by alpinemike, Jan 24, 2013.

1. alpinemike

alpinemike Beaverton Member

Hi, this is my Grandfather's Springfield, .22 long/short bolt action rifle w/ scope. This is a 40s era rifle with a 40s era scope. Heavy barreled, I have popped the heads off dandy lions from 70 yards. I hate to let it go, but I'm losing everything to a divorce. My driver's license is suspended for Child support and I cannot make money without my driver's license... asking 200.00 cash I'm in Beaverton.

IMG_8318.jpg

Last edited: Jan 25, 2013
  2. tim007

tim007 pnw :) Active Member

You know that as long as you pay something (say $20) they wont suspend your license....just saying... dontask me how i know cause i spent all my funds fighting and finialy getting my kids from her...but during that time i got the same letters.. they said as long as i make A payment of SOME KIND that they can not suspend the license...just a fyi

3. Dyjital

Dyjital Albany, Ore Flavorite Member Bronze Supporter

MAKE a payment schedule.
    Trust me, we are rowing together brother.

4. stumpjumper

stumpjumper Creswell Active Member

I'll take it. PM on way

5. stumpjumper

Hey if you decided you don't have to sell it, I understand.

6. alpinemike

alpinemike Beaverton Member

Sorry guys, email is my only line of communication... My phone was the work phone.. I'll get to the pms shortly.

7. stumpjumper

This is interesting, I'm the first one to respond, and it's now SOLD. Didn't come my way, never got a response to this or my email.

8. tim007

tim007 pnw :) Active Member

you are not the only one .. trust me this wipe out that happned effed everyhting up . i get emails on the same thread update even thought im unsbscribed and the posts are from last year