JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Thought you might be interested in this.

This is an interesting read on a friend of mine from Albuquerque.

Hes a Viet Nam vet. There are 2-e-mails.

Guys... This is interesting. I have been receiving treatment at the VA for several years now for PTSD at our VA Regional Medical Center in Albuquerque. They know I have a concealed carry permit and carry all the time, except on VA property, schools, and establishments that serve alcohol. I also belong to the NRA. Kathy and I embarked on a two week cruise to Hawaii and back. I didn't carry on this trip, a no brainer.

Leaving the airport here in Albuquerque I was singled out for a full hand body search in a back room because gun powder and drugs were detected on my body. Gun powder was detected on my person because I had been carrying previous to our departure, leaving my 9mm at home. The drugs were prescribed medication from the VA. Upon return disembarkation at the San Pedro Harbor in CA I was questioned by US Customs about where I lived, if I was familiar with Boca Raton NM. I explained there is a Raton, NM in northern NM. The argent engaged me in conversation about geographical locations in our state, and informed me that he was going to a shooting range with the NRA in our northern section of our state and waited for my reply. I smiled and said "good". That was the end of that interview. I think our government knows quite a lot about all of us. In the mean time we have to abide about all the rules. Let's see how

all this plays out

Another Avenue Being Taken for a new "Change"!

Last month, at my VA med visit, they asked me exactly the following

questions and I asked them why they never asked them before and

their answer was that it is a new policy that they must ask all

vets!!!!!!

Al

From a Vietnam Vet and retired Police Officer:

I had a doctor's appointment at the local VA clinic

yesterday and found out something very interesting that I would

like to pass

along. While going through triage before seeing the doctor, I was

asked at the

end of the exam, three questions:

1. Did I feel stressed?

2. Did I feel threatened?

3. Did I feel like doing harm to someone?

The nurse then informed me, that if I had answered yes to any of the

questions, I

would have lost my concealed carry permit, as it would have gone

into my medical

records and the VA would have reported it to Homeland Security.

Looks like they are going after the vets first.

Other gun people, like retired law enforcement, will probably be

next. Then

when they go after the civilians, what argument will they have?

Be forewarned and be aware.

The Obama administration has gone on record as considering veterans

and gun

owners potential terrorists. Whether you are a gun owner, veteran

or not, you've been warned.

If you know veterans and gun owners, please pass this on to them.

Be very cautious about what

you say and to whom.

-- Know a VET send this to them!!!

Yes, this has been discussed numerous times on this forum in the past. The cruise to Hawaii with Kathy is a personal touch that is new but the premise is still the same, all garbage. Things are bad enough in the real world, I wonder why people have to make stuff up to try to push their causes?

Q: are you stressed?
A: is a frogs *** water tight?

Q: do you feel threatened?
A: are you referring to the threat of the us government stealing my freedoms away and wiping their *** with the constitution?

Q: do you feel like doing harm to someone?
A: only you, you stupid b*tch, gimme my effin DRUGS!!!!

Q: are you stressed?
A: is a frogs *** water tight?

Q: do you feel threatened?
A: are you referring to the threat of the us government stealing my freedoms away and wiping their *** with the constitution?

Q: do you feel like doing harm to someone?
A: only you, you stupid b*tch, gimme my effin DRUGS!!!!

Nice start, say hello to the big Indian guy for me, ala One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest

Having just moved up here to the Hillsboro area, I transfered to the VA up here from Palo Alto. I was asked the same type of questions, but it was more geared toward depression.
Do I feel stressed?
No more than the normal guy.
What do you mean by that?
Well, I just moved, am going to lose my house, and I don't know anyone here. I call that normal.
Do you feel suicidal?
Nope
Have you ever harmed yourself?
Hmmm, does falling out of trees when I was 5 count? I did pop myself a couple of years ago in the mouth with a right angle drill, caused the tooth to fall out.
Are you depressed?
Hmm, well, I have a new job and moved here to take it. I am so thankful to be out of California, what do I have to be depressed about?
Ok, I just needed to ask, thank you.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads