JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
"Portland Police said the car was swerving in the eastbound lanes of the freeway."

<broken link removed>

Ok. This could be people dressed as zombies. But... but... "swerving" could be indicative of real zombies since severed limbs and missing internal organs is not conducive to piloting a vehicle in a safe manner. :s0131:

The scary part is at the bottom of the article where it says that police are investigating the possibility that there were more occupants of the vehicle who fled on foot. Some of the zombies got away!!!!

Time to lock and load and repel the impending zombie infestation!

:gun21:

"Portland Police said the car was swerving in the eastbound lanes of the freeway."

<broken link removed>

Ok. This could be people dressed as zombies. But... but... "swerving" could be indicative of real zombies since severed limbs and missing internal organs is not conducive to piloting a vehicle in a safe manner. :s0131:

thats exactly what got me into this whole gun thing.....Zombies. :s0155:

In order to prevent mass panic, of course the police would say that the people were just dressed as zombies.

They may have unintentionally leaked the truth:

"Emergency crews took five victims from the crash to area hospitals with non-life-threatening injuries."

Zombies are pretty much "non-life," right? So did they slip up and reveal that the zombies were transported to area hospitals because of zombie-threatening ("non-life" threatening) injuries? Portland is one of the few cities that would try to "save the zombies!"

The zombie outbreak started years ago. At this point, the infestation has grown so large that they are actually controlling the White House!

Have you seen Pelosi? Even on TV, and with full make up on, there is no hiding the fact that she is the Living Dead...

There are allot more zombies then one would think. A person that has not eaten for 72 hours and you will see what I mean. Most will be to out of shape to put up any real struggle, which is good, but then there are the ones that are friskier and armed and weaning off their intoxicants. Beware, think fast, and be sharp. Somebody needs to start a thread on proper disposal methods for animal composting in rural areas.

I was there right after it happened and I am surprised no one did die. The car was on its roof facing the shoulder. lucky it didn't really become "the night of the living dead":s0131:

"We're glad that everyone is alive, despite being 'undead'," Sgt. Stewart said, referring to the costumes.

Referring to the costumes my butt! This is a major cover up by the media! Sgt. Stewart never made any mention to "costumes" but they infer it into the story! Where's the outrage?! This is the beginning of the end of civilization as we know it, ladies and gentlemen. Just get used to the idea of wandering around aimlessly looking for brains to eat....

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top