JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Could Be!?!?!?! I'm getting pretty good performance out of my 10 mm using .40 S/W! No where near 10 mm, but better then most others! And the prices is right in line with where every thing else is, so I don't feel like I am robbing Peter to pay Paul to feed the machine!

You can build an STI just like that for about a grand! Worth every penny too! If you cant shoot good with one of these, you need to find another hobby, cause this aint it for you! LOL To date; I have now built 7 of them and all run Perfectly! Plus they look and feel awesome, Awesome wins every time!

View attachment 302711

Is that a double stack .40S&W? Tell us about it, please! :)

This pistol is legend in competition and, wonderfully, makes shooting .40S&W feel like shooting a mild nine.
I am not familiar with that one, looks very nice. The last good looking .40 I had pass through was a Sig and it looked ready to spend some time trying to win.

G191140MAXM.jpg

Get an 80% frame from CK, pick out the slide of choice from places such as Caspian, or Fusion, or even Sarco, pick out your barrel of choice, and the rest of the needed parts and have at it! Takes somewhere between 20 too 30 hours of your time to build afyer you haave all your parts! This is for a pistol on the 2011 series 1911. You can save about $200 by using a Caspian frame kit, and have a better double stack, but just as trick! The ONE down side of the STI is the grip, it' cheep and cheesy plastic, and easy to damage. The metal grips are a minimum of $150 not including grip pannals, so you are really into the parts upgrades. The nice high end grip frames are in the $300 range! A full Caspian kit will set you back a cool $425, but your not having to buy all the other parts to make a 2011 gun!

Even better, contact @LuckySG to handle all your FFL needs for your frame kits, if he is willing and able to do so, he can likely get you a better price then any one else! :D
How about it J?:)
Caspian
Fusion
CK
1911 builder's
I am always up for the challenge. Some of this is going to require setting up new accounts, I don't see a Caspian dealer in Oregon, who have you been buying from?

Jeremy

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads