JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hey all. I am a CCW in WA. Going to start regularly traveling on business into OR. I took an online CHL class www.mycarrypermit.com. Guaranteed to be accepted in every OR County. Cost $37 and I passed the final exam with no issues. If one cannot get to a live class these classes are a nice alternative. I live 4 hours from everywhere up here! Sure made things easier for the OR carry permit process.

I took mine in Multnomah County. It was VERY helpful for helping me understand the term "imminent danger" in the context of Oregon law. Black's law dictionary of 1909 was helpful, but framing that content in the context of modern society is indispensable in deciding what to do and when.

Retreat, maneuver behind an obstacle, observe pursuit, and then you are clear to fire. Is this happening in real time? Do you have the opportunity to call for help with a reasonable expectation that help will arrive? What would have happened if you waited for five minutes? All of those questions are very relevant in explaining your course of action after the fact.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top