JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yea, I also was wondering if Curt's got into commercial reloading (go figure.. posts #1&2) or it was something other than "Curt's Reloads" and had a name on the box other that "Curt's". anyway

I had some of the 9MM from Rogue, I actually bought it at Willamette Valley Arms in Hillsboro. 2 outta 50 the bullet was over penetrated into the shell casing. So I only got 48 to fire. I was not overly impressed and it was not that dirty.

I had some of the 9MM from Rogue, I actually bought it at Willamette Valley Arms in Hillsboro. 2 outta 50 the bullet was over penetrated into the shell casing. So I only got 48 to fire. I was not overly impressed and it was not that dirty.

Thanks for letting me know, was going to get out to shoot at TCGC, but the rain and work has kept me inside :s0154:
Hopefully I'll get out this week

Shot a box the other day. All went bang, but the brass was at least once fired if not more as they are all pretty much shot now and expanded quite a bit halfway down the empty casing.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top