JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I bought this knife set awhile back at a gun show for about $20. My GF expressed an interest in a similar set. So, I've been hitting the gun shows looking for another one without any luck. Anyone seen a similar set for sale?

Knife%20set%20001.jpg

For scale: The overall length of that Chef's knife is 13" with the blade at 8" long.

Aloha, Mark

I bought this knife set awhile back at a gun show for about $20. My GF expressed an interest in a similar set. So, I've been hitting the gun shows looking for another one without any luck. Anyone seen a similar set for sale?

View attachment 369566

For scale: The overall length of that Chef's knife is 13" with the blade at 8" long.

Aloha, Mark

Bi-Mart had a set like that last year. Not sure if they still carry it.

Amazon would be my second place to check.

Good luck

I have seen sets like that at Harbor Freight Tools, in the past few trips, might check them and other "discount stores" like it! Some of the tool trucks around have sets like that as well, check a Cornwell or S-K or MATCO truck!!!

66PonyCar,

BINGO!!!! You found it.

Thank You, thank you, thank you for your help. Now I just need another excuse to spend a little more to get the "free shipping."

Aloha, Mark

Best freaking knives I ever bought were a set of Ginsu steak knives at Winco about 9 years ago. I have never had to sharpen them. They haven't fallen apart and they will still cut a steak today like it's nobody's business. In between steaks I use them to open UPS boxes and whatever other utility needs arise around the house. I will never get rid of these. Ginsu...Rave. If I had a poster of Ron Popeil I would put it next to my Cavalry Scout poster.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top