JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Home | See All Sights

seeall-header-howtouse.jpg

How to Use
The unique, single-element design means precise eye position is no longer necessary. Even if your eye is off-center with the sight or even the gun's barrel, the bullet will strike where the crosshair is centered. Just pick up your target, and the sight will do the rest. This is one reason that the See-All Open Sight is a favorite with young people and new shooters of any age. The learning curve is almost non-existent.

It is all new to me, but I don't get around much any more. Sounds like it could help some of us who have aging eyes. Any one seen these in the flesh or even used them on a firearm?

I have seen one. It was not yet mounted so just got to play with it in the office. It did look like a cool idea. The price is what has also kept me from buying one just yet. I would like to be able to try a gun with that mounted on it to see how it works.

It's strange that the passive version of a sight like this would be preceded by its active(battery powered) equivalent.... and cost so much more. It is lighter, and much more compact I guess.

It's strange that the passive version of a sight like this would be preceded by its active(battery powered) equivalent.... and cost so much more. It is lighter, and much more compact I guess.

I am guessing here that the price is because it's new. I would have to assume that if it takes off and they start cranking them out the price will come way down. Does not seem to be much too them when I was playing with that one a co worker bought.

Oh yeah the new Meprolight sight looks like a potential game changer too. I use several Meprolight products and they have been solid. Like ya'll the price of the new SeeAllSights is breath taking. Also I will bet that if these things catch on the price could drop. I might consider running a set if the price was lower. Lucky me, I don't need any new sights right now. LOL

I have a SeeAll M2 (with a cross-hair reticle instead of the big triangle) that I've shot a bit on my BuckMark pistol, and just last week on my 22LR Contender pistol (all at a well-lit indoor range). Note: I have 56-year-old eyes and can't use iron sights very well anymore.

What I like: 1) I can put it on any of my guns that have Picatinny rails with a single large retaining screw. 2) It seems to hold zero after being moved. It seems pretty rugged and well-made. 3) Even though you end up with two optical planes (one for target and one for reticle), for me, this system works much better than iron sights (3 planes), and almost as well as a scope or red dot (everything on a single plane).

What I don't like: 1) It uses a tiny Allen wrench for elevation and windage adjustments. 2) With the crosshair reticle, so far I'm slower forming a sight picture than I am with a red dot or iron sights. 3) So far (and I've shot about 400 rounds using this optic), the SeeAll still isn't consistent for me even though I've used it at the same range every time: the first time I used it, I shot a better group than I ever shot with the target sights on my BuckMark, and equalled my best UltraDot group; the third time (first on the Contender pistol) I had a much harder time forming a consistent sight picture, and ended up rushing my shots and not shooting very well.

Bottom Line: I have no problem with the SeeAll M2 itself. I think it is capable of allowing you to shoot well, but for me at least it's turning out to have a bit of a learning curve. I'm not sure if I will stick with it, or go back to my UltraDot for target shooting. Even though you can put a Picatinny base and the SeeAll on an SD gun, I don't think I would do it, just because it isn't as fast and intuitive as iron sights are for me - if I was going to put an optic on a SD gun (and I might), I would go for a mini red dot even though it would cost more. Keep in mind that the triangle reticle is probably faster than the crosshair that I have, and some people would probably pick this system up faster than I have.

Yeah agreed. I would like to trial one myself with my ageing eyes and see it first hand. I have a Red Dot on a long gun and I shoot well with it. I would guess the learning curve is like any other sight system. Practice, practice, practice. Wait! That is no different now than what I am doing already. LOL Someone really needs to develop and manufacture big dumb sights that are dirt simple to use and are accurate as heck. Guys like me would then have it made despite old eyes.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top