JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm not looking to run out and snatch up all the ammo, so location is not important to me, but has anyone seen bricks of .22LR on a shelf anywhere?

My brother found two bricks up at the Cabelas in Washington, but I have not seen any on the shelves of my local Bi-Marts (and I check every other day). Is all of the production geared-up for centerfire stuff right now?

I "had" seen some not long ago, but when I checked 2 days ago everything was gone.

Good speculation on what they are making, but I think it's still people buying up everything in sight regardless of what it is.

i spent last weekend at seaside and while i was there i drove up to astoria where there was a sporting goods store on the main drag.....i walked in and there was about 20 bricks of 22....i bought 4....salesguy said he had a few cases out back...i told him i was from portland and he laughed....he laughed because he knew that 22 ammo was non existent in portland and that hes seen a few customers driving from portland to his store to get ammo....

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top