Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Has anyone seen Federal .22 Bricks Lately?

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by m'kay13, Apr 27, 2009.

1. m'kay13

m'kay13 Boardman, OR Member

I'm not looking to run out and snatch up all the ammo, so location is not important to me, but has anyone seen bricks of .22LR on a shelf anywhere?

My brother found two bricks up at the Cabelas in Washington, but I have not seen any on the shelves of my local Bi-Marts (and I check every other day). Is all of the production geared-up for centerfire stuff right now?

2. m'kay13

(Thank you anonymous PMer!)

3. Sun195

Sun195 Pugetropolis, WA Well-Known Member

In theory, Big 5 has them on sale for $20. If they have them in stock. If you consider $20 a sale price.

4. pdx1

pdx1 Portland Area Active Member

I have a few I could part with for $20

5. Grizzly_A

Grizzly_A Portland Metro Area Member

I "had" seen some not long ago, but when I checked 2 days ago everything was gone.

Good speculation on what they are making, but I think it's still people buying up everything in sight regardless of what it is.

6. jdiazmtx

jdiazmtx beaverton...surrounded by suburbans Member

i spent last weekend at seaside and while i was there i drove up to astoria where there was a sporting goods store on the main drag.....i walked in and there was about 20 bricks of 22....i bought 4....salesguy said he had a few cases out back...i told him i was from portland and he laughed....he laughed because he knew that 22 ammo was non existent in portland and that hes seen a few customers driving from portland to his store to get ammo....

7. m'kay13

I just got an email from midway saying that they have some of the Federal .22 in stock.