JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Has anyone in this forum purchased anything from cameralandny.com? It is a legit website and they also sell through Amazon, but reviews are a mixed bag. They have great prices on scopes, so I am wondering if those are open-box or used units? In the item description there is nothing to indicate that the items are open-box or refurbished, but price is a little too low compared to other reputable sellers.

Has anyone in this forum purchased anything from cameralandny.com? It is a legit website and they also sell through Amazon, but reviews are a mixed bag. They have great prices on scopes, so I am wondering if those are open-box or used units? In the item description there is nothing to indicate that the items are open-box or refurbished, but price is a little too low compared to other reputable sellers.
Yes.. they got good prices and good service . I picked up another scope on their recent 'Sightron sale' , about 2 months back also
All I do is just call them with a model# that I am specifically looking for, they usually come back with best price .

Yes.. they got good prices and good service . I picked up another scope on their recent 'Sightron sale' , about 2 months back also
All I do is just call them with a model# that I am specifically looking for, they usually come back with best price .
I just ordered from them Sightron 4-20x50 Tac MOA-2 scope through Amazon for $299.

I just ordered from them Sightron 4-20x50 Tac MOA-2 scope through Amazon for $299.
-
I noticed there some REALLY good prices coming from Sightron on their lower-end line SFP scopes .

Sightron has really stepped-up their game on their high-end line, they got some friggin nice glass now . but their lower-end line is still fair quality for budget minded . There Top end line is Japan Glass build, I pretty sure the lower-end line glass and scope are all Philippines for Sightron .

CameraLand, and their Sightron sale .. I picked up one their ( S-Tac FFP ) MOA 5 Ret. , 3-16 x42 for a varmint rig . I ran it on an AR for some rounds for couple weeks . Then I put it on a Boltgun and set-up for night coyote around here and ran rounds out it.
S-Tac FFP not bad at all for the price , 13" long and fairly lightweight scope . Nice options like FFP, illum. Ret. and zero stop . they offer a Mil or MOA Ret. option . The Eye Box is a little touchy, but not a deal breaker for the price . the Elev. and wind knobs are NOT my flavor, but not a deal breaker either .

( The glass ) , on the 2022, S-Tac FFP line is nothing to brag about, ..BUT you not paying 2k-$ or 3-k -$$ .
Glass is good but on the cloudy days and crappy light, you notice the bullet holes just dont pop/easy to see on paper down range like my better scopes glass . Crappy light you notice weaker definition of color and fine detail .... But it is TOTALLY a good working scope, holds my POI zero and tracks, and does it's job .

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top