Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Has anyone noticed?

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by unklekippy, Jul 30, 2013.

1. unklekippy

unklekippy In The Mountains Near Sprague River Well-Known Member

Has anyone noticed that the liberal fools on this site are attempting to "call out" those of us that actually care about the future of our children and country?

What's worse, their inability to combat our stances lead them to look for any misspelling, incorrect grammar or any reason to tell us that we are stupid, though it has no relevance to the topic of discussion?

This is what we are faced with. A sluggish, foolish, incompetent mob that thinks they can completely disregard incredibly valid posts because you accidentally pushed the "d" key instead of the "s".

Pretending to be an intellectual superior because you are smart enough to side with your enemy is telling. You lib's know exactly who you are. They are overrunning this site and turning it into an Al Franken operation. Your disgusting un-American drivel will come back to you. At least a few are obvious trolls sent here to distract us from the real problems. Forget about the police state standing on your throat or the "president" these idiots elected lying every day and doing his best to take as many American freedoms as he can while replacing them with "safety"(just like Chicago). The same guy that told us a year ago that HE didn't allow Detroit to bankrupt and that HE kept that bubblegumhole safe from people that would have allowed it to fail. Well, the bubblegumhole still failed, where is he to take credit for that? The same trash that tell you it's racist to tell the truth about illegal immigrants that murder, rape and haul drugs across the border have no problem telling you that they are all 16 year-old high school valedictorians just looking for a chance. Since .000001% are valedictorians and 25% are criminals, who is telling the truth here? It isn't someone supporting the people oppressing you.These people tell you and I that up is down so often that they believe it themselves.

If you support any intrusion or "compromise" of your or my rights you are the enemy and you deserve nothing but the noose for your treasonous ways.

So please, tell me again why someone's post is completely wrong because they left the 'u" out of "police brutality". Exposing your left-leaning, feminine traits is not attractive at all.

2. solv3nt

solv3nt Portland Well-Known Member

*worst

3. solv3nt

Man, that was a lot of work! I had to comb through that one!

rocky3, Kevinkris, unklekippy and 3 others like this.
  4. Redcap

Redcap Lewis County, WA Well-Known Member

Proper spelling and grammar are "left-leaning, feminine traits"?

5. unklekippy

What's better(best?) is that I have never used any kind of spell check in my life. My detractors use it to show their superiority. They are silly, silly people.

6. unklekippy

That's what you got out of that?

Deciding that a point of view is irrelevant because of a single error is the "left-leaning, female" trait I was speaking of.

Redcap, you're not one of them, are you?

7. solv3nt

I believe that should be a semicolon instead of a comma. The second part of the statement is an independent clause, which could be separated by a period or semicolon. Also, the question mark should be a period. You also missed a comma after grammar.

"What's worst, their inability to combat our stances lead them to look for misspelling, incorrect grammar, or any other reason to tell us that we are stupid; though it has no relevance to the topic discussion."

Fixed it for you :thumbup:

8. solv3nt

I completely missed the point of your post; I was busy correcting your paragraph. What were we talking about again?

9. Kevinkris

Kevinkris Aloha Well-Known Member

always fun to troll the rants a little bit :eatpop:

10. redhippie

redhippie People's republic of PDX Active Member

Unklekippy, you probably are a really good guy who loves his kids, neighbors and dog, and wouldn't hurt a fly but do you really mean this? Just because someone supports a compromise of your rights should get a noose (be killed). What if it was your right drive drunk or dump your motor oil in the creek? Would the same apply?

I know your frustrated and venting, but listen to your self. I get frustrated and spend time reading and training. I call and write all my legislators, multiple times. A couple of times, I have actually been able to talk with my state reps about the issues. I really work on being rational so that there can be meaningful dialogue. Otherwise I would just be discounted. I don't think I swayed them, but at least they know that there is dissent in their district.

I think Solv3nt is just giving you a good ribbing, now lets just laugh and go on with the good work.

solv3nt and (deleted member) like this.
  11. duane black

duane black Washington Well-Known Member

yo_dawg_zps85f9c417.jpg

12. solv3nt

Well played duane, well played....

13. porkchopexpress

porkchopexpress Tualatin, Oregon Active Member

This whole thread has brightened my day. Saying people should be killed for opposing views, grammar correction, and an Xzibit meme. Nice.

solv3nt and (deleted member) like this.
  14. deadeye

deadeye Albany,OR. Moderator Staff Member

1. Spamming, trolling, flaming, personal attacks, and distasteful material are prohibited.

This goes along with the Golden Rule of NorthwestFirearms. We cannot provide a comprehensive list of "Things Not To Say." Posts that are contrary to the rules and policies on this page, or to the mission of NorthwestFirearms.com, may be edited or deleted at our sole discretion. Membership may be revoked if such a step is deemed necessary by us. You can disagree with other members, even vehemently, but it must be done in a well-mannered form. Attack the argument, not the arguer. This forum is a private venture enabled by an all-volunteer staff. Please treat this venue as a polite discussion in a friend's home and respect the wishes of the host.

9. All political discussion must be directly related to firearms, gun rights, or the second amendment.

There are many different people here with many different viewpoints on various issues. Like religion, discussing these issues here is highly likely to offend and very little good can come of it. We need to be focusing on the things that bring us together (firearms), not the things that have the potential to divide us (politics).

Tbucket and (deleted member) like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.