JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The wife and I have our estate set up so that none of the kids will be executor or have anything to do with distribution of assets. I hope to hell I can spend every last dime we have and then croak the next day. A local lawyer will handle the process, and personal things are being noted as to who gets what, with tape and a name on it now.

I will not have our kids hating each other in their 40's and 50's over what will probably be not much of an estate. My wife and her two sisters and brother have not spoken to each other in 4 years since their mother died. The sister who was the executor worked it pretty good for her benefit and pretty much hosed everybody else. This happened in their parents so it seems to run in families. We hope to break the cycle with our kids.

Dementia runs in my family and hopefully I can retain enough sanity and ability to have a fishing or hiking accident before I get that bad.

Same here, I'd rather die doing something I loved than in a nursing home or hospital.

Last Edited:
Prayers are with you as I tried to help my parents from 2,500 miles away, it was not the best situation but I feel I could have done more but family members reassured me I did a lot. My oldest brother lived very close to them and dedicated his life to caring for them. He was even kicked out of the national guard for not deploying with his unit. He could not leave them in their conditions. God bless him for that.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top