Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Has anyone heard of the Bilderberg Group

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by rider, Feb 26, 2010.

1. rider

rider Clackamas Or. Member

I was wondering if anyone had heard of the Builderberg Group, and what your thoughts are about these people? I don't know what to think about this group but what I've read so far on the internet they don't sound to me like that have our best interest at heart.

2. Sasquatchvnv

Sasquatchvnv Port Orchard Active Member

3. dobeman

dobeman Hillsboro Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

if you like to read, "The True Story of The Bilderberg Group", by Daniel Estulin.

4. willseeker

willseeker N. Portland. Well-Known Member

Yes, it's never too late to wake up...well almost.:)
    Sometimes erroneously referred to as the "Illuminati" these groups are made up of very powerfull people who make world decisions about the direction oil, war, politics, etc...take. They supposedly control even the highest heads of state.

It makes for very interesting reading, carefull you don't dig too deep or I'll have to let you know who my haberdasher is... So you can have your own tin hat.

Will

5. Karma

Karma the woods in Oregon Active Member

Jesse Ventura did a thing about them on "Conspiracy Theory". Pretty interesting.

6. jordanvraptor

jordanvraptor Oregon City, Oregon Well-Known Member

So if everyone knows who they are... Why doesn't someone just kill them?

7. timbernet

timbernet Boring, Oregon Member

Oh I see this thread ending really well..... where's my popcorn? :)

8. NK777

NK777 West of Portland Member

Gee Walley when you have all the money in the world you can afford the best in security and protection most likely huh. :bluelaugh:

9. jordanvraptor

jordanvraptor Oregon City, Oregon Well-Known Member

Cause that worked so well during the French revolution, Russian revolution, Hitler, President Kennedy, Yitzak Rabin, Anwar Sadat, etc. The point is, if these people are so evil, someone would want them taken out and anyone can be killed no matter how good a protective force they have if someone really wants it done. It may take an army or just one bullet but it can be done.

The problem I have with conspiracies is that the more people it takes to achieve their conspiratorial goals, the less likely is that it will succeed. Use a little common sense and you will find you don't have to worry about the latest and greatest boogeyman. Besides, everybody dies sooner or later so in the long run it doesn't really matter who is trying to control the planet. Not to mention that if they truly do "rule the world" then they are not doing a very good job of it. Which makes them really no different than any other political group. :)

10. ZeroRing

ZeroRing 26th District, WA Active Member

Come on people, can we please stop with the tin foil hat topics? While the topic is interesting it does violate the following rule:

...therefore I am closing this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.