JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I didn't know they did trigger jobs. I once ordered a holster and mag pouch from their "Leather Guy" and have never received or even been able to get in touch with the guy. I guess in a way it was my fault as I paid in advance as I could tell he was a small one man shop but this is the type of shops I try to spend my money at. I don't do business at SM any more..

Yea their customer service is somewhere between bad and sucks. There is one guy (older and I think owns the place) He has always been helpful. Anyone else is a crap shoot.

Being implusive, I went for it. The guy doing it is Jay, Ill let everyone know how it turns out (good, bad, or horror show). I wish I would have read everyone's replys 1st, http://www.willamettevalleygunsmithing.com/ looks like a good place. I will go there in the future.

Thanks again

yeah customer service sucks!! having said that jay who is doing your trigger job, used to be something liek a master gunsmith for dpms, or rock river, i cant remember i havnt been in there in so long, he did the free float on my 20" barrel and i have no complaints

I have to say that Jay did an outstanding job on my trigger. It went from 5.5-6lbs with a ton of creep, to 3lbs, and almost none. I went from 1" groups to 1/2" I am very happy. Jay himself wasn't at all bad to deal /w. SM as a gunshop lame.. Jay for trigger work definitley.

Thanks, for all the thoughts.
D

Forget S&M and Willamette Gunsmith you can do an outstanding job yourself. Just go to Brownells on line and purchase a Rock River two stage trigger. This will be far better than any job you would get out of these guys. The swap out will take about 5 minutes. A good AR 15 trigger requires new parts not a gunsmith job.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top