JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was thinking this might make a nice additional to my home defense or traveling in shtf, Kel-Tec Sub 2000 9MM Keltec Grip $283.00 SHIPS FREE Kel Tec CNC they have various calibers like 9mm a nd .40 caliber. before you criticise too much remember that during WWII the SOS and underground used the zip gun chamber for (mm luger because they take ammo off the germans and use it and the guns were very successful.

The price tag is not bad either, I only wish the mags were staggered for higher capacity, in spray and pray get out of dodge sitiation

ive never shot one but they are pretty popular there is one for sale in the classifieds right now
I was thinking this might make a nice additional to my home defense or traveling in shtf, Kel-Tec Sub 2000 9MM Keltec Grip $283.00 SHIPS FREE Kel Tec CNC they have various calibers like 9mm a nd .40 caliber. before you criticise too much remember that during WWII the SOS and underground used the zip gun chamber for (mm luger because they take ammo off the germans and use it and the guns were very successful.

The price tag is not bad either, I only wish the mags were staggered for higher capacity, in spray and pray get out of dodge sitiation

Yeah I thinking one in 9mm and one in .40 cal later this year, if the finances allow for it, might come in handy one day.

Looks like they come in a single stack mag. I am going to kel-Tec and ask them whats up with this and why do not modifiy it accept both and staggered stack mag's.

IDK where you are reading about them, but they accept double stack box magazines. You can order them in either Glock, S&W 59/69 (which is what the keltec p11 accepts as well, this is the standard keltec magazine), or Beretta magazine configurations. If you already have a pistol in the same caliber from one of those manufacturers, you can order the sub2k in a matching config so the two can share mags.

They are pretty fun guns, and once sighted in are fairly accurate at short range. Would be better then a pistol at close or short range, but i wouldn't want it in place of a rifle. But for sport shooting, they are a blast. I had one that i designed a breifcase to hold....fitted it with quad rails, a folding vertical fore grip, and a nasty green laser. It would put the hole where the laser was at about 20 yards every time. Just don't shoot bad ammo through them.

are you confusing the keltec with the hi-point carbines, knuckle head?

IDK where you are reading about them, but they accept double stack box magazines. You can order them in either Glock, S&W 59/69 (which is what the keltec p11 accepts as well, this is the standard keltec magazine), or Beretta magazine configurations. If you already have a pistol in the same caliber from one of those manufacturers, you can order the sub2k in a matching config so the two can share mags.

They are pretty fun guns, and once sighted in are fairly accurate at short range. Would be better then a pistol at close or short range, but i wouldn't want it in place of a rifle. But for sport shooting, they are a blast. I had one that i designed a breifcase to hold....fitted it with quad rails, a folding vertical fore grip, and a nasty green laser. It would put the hole where the laser was at about 20 yards every time. Just don't shoot bad ammo through them.

are you confusing the keltec with the hi-point carbines, knuckle head?

I might be, but usually I do not confuse things when it comes to fireamrs, even though I am a knuckle head, LOL :)

It had been a while since i did my real research on them and was trying to plan the falls purchases and thought i would try and see if anyone had any experiences with them.

Nutnfancy did a vid on them, kel-tec and decided that for the money they offered good value, acceptably accurate, reliable. Made him reevaluate his position on pistol cal carbines. He was making hits @125 yards???
watch the vid on youtube and no; I don't have the link
One thing to keep in mind is that Kel-tec sells EVERY gun that comes off the assembely line, so expect a few bloopers. On the plus side they have a GREAT customer service/repair dept.
run a few hundred rounds through your well lubed kel-tec before you send it in for repair

Owned one until recently - sold it to a forum member. More than acceptably accurate - very accurate. Mine took a little bit of tuning to get it to cycle reliably but it may have been due to the 'fake' Glock mag mine came with. After I bought real Glock mags it cycled 100%. If you get one and plan on reloading for it don't load too light and nothing less than 115 grain bullets. Mine had problems with some light 100 grain reloads I had. I would not recommend getting one in .40 S&W as there are reports of a few in .40 that have blown up.

I recently sold a Glock 9mm model to finance a suppressor. It was a great gun, very fun. The magazine that comes with it is a Glock 17-length 10-rd magazine, but it'll take any Glock 17 or longer magazine. I had the grip cut down by a gunsmith to fit Glock 19 mags too.

Great gun!

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top