JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I had one, the trigger was nice, but I wanted to make the gun more accurate. The gunsmith I spoke to told me that if I took off the slide & measured the slide rails I would find the measurement would be off, and that the rails would not be properly aligned. He was right, I got rid of my Paras and bought an STI as he suggested. I can't say enough good stuff about my STI 2011 EDGE. It is much more accurate than I'll ever be!

I had one a while back. Plenty accurate and uber reliable. I loved the LDA trigger but not the huge grip(shoulda got the single stack).

Grips are too wide...ha. No wider than any other double stack .45.

Yeah, yeah. It just didn't feel right in my hand, felt too fat. Doesn't matter what the measurement is, if it feels that way then that is reality for a shooter. I have a double stack HK45. Know THAT gun feels good in my hand. I think I might look into a single stack Para with the LDA trigger, the trigger felt too good to ignore!

I've played extensively with the Para Carry LDA...unfortunately it only is chambered in 9mm but it is a very concealable platform. It was a single stack and felt awesome in my hand. Baron's Den in Eugene has had a trade-in one there for some time. Lots of holster wear on it.

Yeah, yeah. It just didn't feel right in my hand, felt too fat. Doesn't matter what the measurement is, if it feels that way then that is reality for a shooter. I have a double stack HK45. Know THAT gun feels good in my hand. I think I might look into a single stack Para with the LDA trigger, the trigger felt too good to ignore!

I love the HK45. But, it's not a double stack. It's a "one and a half stack". They did that on purpose to make the grip slimmer. Thus why it only holds 10.

I purchased a P-16LDA a while bacK, took it with me to the gun show to find a holster. I ran in to a member that had a P-14 framed, Peter Stahl Conversion with a 6" ported Omega slide. Oh did I forget to mention it was a 10mm? We worked out the trade and I miss the P-16, But I love the Para in 10mm. The trigger on the LDA is really light and not as long as I thought it might be. Personally I have nothing but praise for Para-Ordnance, mine feed and fire anything I feed them

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top