JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What the Hell?
Using a gun ( or any other tool ) for a purpose other than what it was intended for is never a good idea.
Now when this guy really messes up and hurts himself or someone else with a gun while doing this , it will be the fault of the gun and the thousands of gun owners who use their firearms safely.
Andy

Thank you for pointing that out Mark.
Using my antique computer , I can't get videos to play very well.
I wasn't aware that it was a airsoft pistol.
Airsoft pistol or not it still seems to be a bad idea.
Andy

Some friends bought me a mug that has a semi auto pistol grip as the handle. I only used it once, as I found it felt really bizarre holding what felt like a gun up to my face! Went against my natural sense of safety and self preservation.

My wife is Japanese. Hopefully this is not part of my kids gene pool. Lol.
However, knowing how the Japanese look at things this can be filed under "all things Japan". All kidding aside, Japan has extremely tight gun laws. Tighter than Cali, NY/NJ combined and on steroids. It's a very homogeneous society with a strong collective mind, unlike here in the States. While Japan can be a very cool place, the stressors caused from living there can be overwhelming. The Japanese simply take a different approach to humor than we do here. Knowing them like I do, I would give the guy a pass. I trust that he knows the difference between an airsoft and a real gun. While gun safety is never a joking matter, especially from our point of view, his video is just coming from a different perspective. That being said, yes if he was one of my inlaws I would probably give him a Hank Hill beat down. Cheers.

Last Edited:
Didn't bother to watch the video, if I'm going to kill brain cells I rather that be a result of enjoying my favorite adult beverage. Besides I find most Japanese humor to be just a bit too juvenile for my tastes.

Speaking of airsoft pistols/revolvers, that's how I've taught my wife about handguns. Easily done in the garage, gave her some trigger time, ensure safe handling techniques and then finally off to the range...

It's been interesting, because my wife was not necessarily pro-gun but once she learned how to handle a firearm and then once I got her out for live fire, now she is pro gun... And intested in getting her CHL and a carry gun...

So, at home airsofts are treated as a real firearm... It's unnatural for me to handle anything that resembles a real firearm as anything but a live firearm...

We used to train "Live Fire" with Air soft so that the realism would be much better, accuracy could be drilled, and dangers and other issues could be looked at closely, with out the risks of live fire with real guns! Mind you, this was for CQB drill's but it played into a lot of other things!

Airsofts are great training tools... My airsofts...

image.jpeg

Air soft are a accurate ( most of the good ones at least) replica of the real deal, and yes, they work some what like an air gun, they fire a 6 mm plactic "BB" at pretty good speeds up to 350 fps or more, enough to raise welts and in some cases break skin! These were invented in Japan for people to admire and appriciate guns, while not actually having guns!

There are also 1/16 scale radio controll tanks that use the same "gun system" with the addition of a recoil system to make these scale tanks extra cool, I have a collection of them and they are super fun to build and play with!

There are also 1/16 scale radio controll tanks that use the same "gun system" with the addition of a recoil system to make these scale tanks extra cool, I have a collection of them and they are super fun to build and play with!
Airsoft scale armor? I need to check into that. Beats the firecracker tanks from the original Godzilla movies. Lol.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top