JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Foil-backed attic insulation works just as well for me. Or maybe it's all the 100' to 150' fir trees that totally hide my house from satellite observation. Regardless which accounts for it, I haven't seen a single black helicopter ince moving here. My thoughts? Since I keep getting those politcal opinion surveys to fill out, it seems apparent "they" haven't been able to read my thoughts.
Gary, I'm over here in Felida, above the creek.

I don't post very often, I tend to just lurk, but I figured I'd share this because I think it could actually be useful.

American Contingency | A Patriotic Movement

I'm not shilling this "platform" although I've used it for a few weeks and see great potential in it. The site is called American Contingency and it was made by Mike Glover, of Fieldcraft Survival. It's kind of a few different things at once.

It's a site that has pretty regular updates and posts of "Intel" of various events and stuff going on that you may want to know about or avoid in the areas you select, such as demonstration plans, riot alerts, ect. I think he's got some embedded people in some of the current movements that feed the pages pretty accurate and detailed information.

But it's also a platform for people to meet up locally and share their skills and train together. Basic framework for people to form together and stuff, but they're very strict on not calling it a militia.

My take from being in it for a few weeks, testing the waters, is that it has great potential. The people in the community there so far are all very nice and supportive and focused. They're trying really hard to not have it be yet another echo chamber for people to rant about politics, liberals, yadda yadda yadda and rather keep it focused and productive. There's videos that Mike Glover is posting regularly that are training focused. While you can basically learn everything on YouTube as it is, once he passes the basics, I think the content there will start getting more exclusive and intense.

Wow. Whoever wrote the copy for their website really needs a proofreader. It looks like someone trying to be intelligent, but never made it past a middle school writing level.

American Contingency

Our mission is to create a class of Americans that are willing to protect and defend themselves, their families, and their communities from violent actors in turbulent times. We are a pro-active class that is PREPARED to MOBILIZE and DEFEND our country from all enemies foreign and domestic.

If this seems like something you are interested in, please join me or message me about my local chapter of AMCON.

Intro Video

Links

FAQ

HOW IS AMERICAN CONTINGENCY FUNDED?
We allocate profits from Mike's company Fieldcraft Survival Inc., it's his way of giving back.

WHAT'S THE INTENT OF AMERICAN CONTINGENCY?
To provide a platform for education, a social network, and an action arm to support and defend American lives.

IS AMERICAN CONTINGENCY LIKE A MILITIA?
No, American Contingency is based on a network of better prepared citizens that can mobilize to assist in a natural and man-made disaster, and doesn't advocate for violence.

IS AMERICAN CONTINGENCY PART OF A BOOGALOO MOVEMENT?
Absolutely not. We are not anti-government. We are not anti-police. We are patriots that want to defend our country and protect our families. This is a movement to retain what we have in place.

WHAT BENEFIT WILL I GET FROM BEING A MEMBER OF AMERICAN CONTINGENCY?
We are building the infrastructure now to provide you with force protection analysis that will allow you to make a better decision for the protection of your family no matter where you are. We are also working on an app that will allow you to network and assist your fellow citizens in distress no matter the circumstance.

There are a lot of churches, religions and doctrines you can subscribe to if you need to feel a sense of "belonging". This sounds like another one on a very long list. And like the rest, I say, buyer beware (literally, because they'll want you to open up your wallet at some point).

9147EBA5-4D27-49AD-833C-0BDC98286EAE_4_5005_c.jpeg

Back in my martial arts days, there were a lot of associations, trainings, and seminars offered by "experts", "former spec-ops", and "15th degree blackbelt grand-master" types. Almost all of them turned out to be less-than-promised, or total scams. I'm not at all saying that this is what is going on here. I know nothing about this group or its founders, and they may be great guys. But I can say I have developed a healthy sense of skepticism when it comes to vetting trainers, coordinators, subject-matter-experts, or seminars. There are good and bad in every group. Opportunists abound during uncertain times, so it is all the more important to verify the credentials of any group you plan to join.

Hmmm. Their Blog lists internal (domestic) threats omit the biggest threats that our national security forces/intelligence communities have recently, and for decades, been warning are the USA's biggest internal threats. I am too a very healthy skeptic on all things political, social, etc. Could this possibly be a re-branded proudboy network?

Hmmm. Their Blog lists internal (domestic) threats omit the biggest threats that our national security forces/intelligence communities have recently, and for decades, been warning are the USA's biggest internal threats. I am too a very healthy skeptic on all things political, social, etc. Could this possibly be a re-branded proudboy network?
Absolutely not. Zero political stance in this organization. BTW the founder is half asian

Absolutely not. Zero political stance in this organization. BTW the founder is half asian
It is just very odd to me they specifically listed all left or liberal leaning groups in their domestic threat list, but omitted any right wing or alt right/racist groups. And ethnicity has nothing To do with hate group affiliation from my experience.

I don't post very often, I tend to just lurk, but I figured I'd share this because I think it could actually be useful.

American Contingency | A Patriotic Movement

I'm not shilling this "platform" although I've used it for a few weeks and see great potential in it. The site is called American Contingency and it was made by Mike Glover, of Fieldcraft Survival. It's kind of a few different things at once.

It's a site that has pretty regular updates and posts of "Intel" of various events and stuff going on that you may want to know about or avoid in the areas you select, such as demonstration plans, riot alerts, ect. I think he's got some embedded people in some of the current movements that feed the pages pretty accurate and detailed information.

But it's also a platform for people to meet up locally and share their skills and train together. Basic framework for people to form together and stuff, but they're very strict on not calling it a militia.

My take from being in it for a few weeks, testing the waters, is that it has great potential. The people in the community there so far are all very nice and supportive and focused. They're trying really hard to not have it be yet another echo chamber for people to rant about politics, liberals, yadda yadda yadda and rather keep it focused and productive. There's videos that Mike Glover is posting regularly that are training focused. While you can basically learn everything on YouTube as it is, once he passes the basics, I think the content there will start getting more exclusive and intense.

I watch Mike's YT channel, he is an ex green beret. He teams up with Shawn Ryan (SP?) of Vigilance Elite, he is a former SEAL. They both make great videos. I tend to watch Vigilance Elite more, I can relate to what Shawn talks about more.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top