JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I signed up. Like others said, I am already on all the .gov lists due to my online presence, and NFA items, and online shopping habits. :s0023:

My bigger concern is Antifa/commies tracking people down/doxxing harassing, and I think that is more likely if you are on Normie sites like Twitter and faceberg. However some level of Opsec is obviously warranted anywhere.

It seems OK, not a huge number of active people yet, lots of people wating for the "app" to be released, while I would prefer it stayed on a website, since those can be accessed via a VPN is needed, but I guess we will see how it goes.

They do have a NW section with some relevant info and local people (probably all members here too but whatever)

@Melmelhunter Apparently one doesn't need IG, as it played for me, and I don't "do" any of those FB, IG, Twatter, or other BS platforms...

Screenshot_2020-08-05_205205.jpg

Do I have to go on another rant about the benefits of aluminum foil?:rolleyes:
I warned him already, but it can't hurt for him to hear it again. Mebbe he'll listen to you. :s0140:

This right here.
Wake me when the shooting starts.

I used to think this, but I am starting to think its a losing strategy. Maybe the proud boys, etc are not the right method either, I am not sure what the right approach is, but we need to come up with it fast.

We need a way to disband/disrupt Antifa/communiats, improve public perception of "the right" and provide alternative solutions to the problems people percieve with current society.

The American Contingency talk happened at the Maryhill Winery Amphitheater right after being on the range with Mike doing a pistol class yesterday.

The talk went well with plenty of time after for meet and greet.

Today was the carbine class...and it didn't disappoint.

20200823_132853.jpg

Mike is holding the flag by the stars.

Already plans for next year, and possibly a repeat before the end of this year.

Not to me you don't!! I use it a lot. I know that it stops the gov't from listening to my thoughts. I also haven't seen a black helicopters of UFO's since I switched to the heavier gauge foil. Go Renolds Wrap!!
Foil-backed attic insulation works just as well for me. Or maybe it's all the 100' to 150' fir trees that totally hide my house from satellite observation. Regardless which accounts for it, I haven't seen a single black helicopter ince moving here. My thoughts? Since I keep getting those politcal opinion surveys to fill out, it seems apparent "they" haven't been able to read my thoughts.

For me.....
Being that I like to trigger liberals.

Triggered.gif
At least.....before you consider any other organization.....

Join The NRA.

Aloha, Mark

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR