JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I became so tired of the "zombie" craze when it started. Does anyone realize that the first Zombie film was created in 1939? (That was 78 years ago, folks)!

When will producers come up with something ORIGINAL? I've seen frog legs that finally stop responding to electrical stimulus sooner than that!

It is time for everyone to give this worn-out genre a rest!

I thought this thread was about the people living in cars, tent trailers, bushes, tents and motorhomes on the street behind the Meadowland Bimart.

I became so tired of the "zombie" craze when it started. Does anyone realize that the first Zombie film was created in 1939? (That was 78 years ago, folks)!

When will producers come up with something ORIGINAL? I've seen frog legs that finally stop responding to electrical stimulus sooner than that!

It is time for everyone to give this worn-out genre a rest!
Blah blah blah....blah blah boom.............:oops:

Yeabut how 'bout all those shark movies?. there's one out now called SharkNader where a shark attacks high school football games and punts the quarterback through the goalposts.

not really

Amigo, it might help to stop thinking of them literally, and more as an allegory for the Urban Masses when the welfare checks (er, EBT-card funds now) stop flowing.

A training film that can't come out and directly state the threat you're training against, in other words. (Pro Tip: IRL, Rick Grimes & Co. would not end well...)

Amigo, it might help to stop thinking of them literally, and more as an allegory for the Urban Masses when the welfare checks (er, EBT-card funds now) stop flowing.

A training film that can't come out and directly state the threat you're training against, in other words. (Pro Tip: IRL, Rick Grimes & Co. would not end well...)

DING!

Watching and thinking about Zombie movies and shows with a non- literal eye is kinda neat ... More along the lines of "What if...?"

I do get tired of Hollywood and TV networks copying and having spinoff's of what is basically the same idea.
Someone has a money maker , then everyone copies it or has "their" version of the same story.

That said...
"Maggie" with Arnold Schwarzenegger is a excellent film.
*Spoiler* Alert .... Do not watch if you are wanting a action filled gore fest.
Andy

"Entertainment" is a personal taste.
Some like this...........some like that.
We don't have to like the same things.
My wife and I haven't seen a movie in over 25 years.
We haven't had a tv in the house for over 4 years.
Neither one is entertaining to us. We find them to be insipidly boring and trite.
A good book makes better pictures in my head than any movie ever did.
Just to make sure you know.......you are not required to watch zombie movies.
It's not a law that you have to................yet................:p

No zombie, vampire, shark stuff for me. I'm an ADULT for cripe sake! I watched Walking Dead for a while and thought it was pretty good but, doesn't it EVER FREEKING END? Shouldn't have found a cure by now, or all been eaten? How many different ways are there to blow the brains out of the undead?

AMC used to stand for American Movie Classics. I'll watch "Zombie Land" if it's on though!

"Entertainment" is a personal taste.
Some like this...........some like that.
We don't have to like the same things.
My wife and I haven't seen a movie in over 25 years.
We haven't had a tv in the house for over 4 years.
Neither one is entertaining to us. We find them to be insipidly boring and trite.
A good book makes better pictures in my head than any movie ever did.
Just to make sure you know.......you are not required to watch zombie movies.
It's not a law that you have to................yet................:p

I envy you.....I'm hooked on the TV screen, so there's no hope for me. :D

I'm fed up with it.

Then about the time I've forgotten.... Black Friday comes around and reminds me of the zombie hoards for another year.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top