JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't believe I've seen one for around here.

Let's grab coffee or some lunch and I would be happy to share what I know of the area from having lived here for quite some time.:)

National Shooting Sports Federation has an app "Where to Shoot" that can locate certified ranges by state, city or zip, and within distances you specify. There's another app that I'm currently frozen out of due to the IOS 8.0. updates called "Range Spots" that's similar.

National Shooting Sports Federation has an app "Where to Shoot" that can locate certified ranges by state, city or zip, and within distances you specify. There's another app that I'm currently frozen out of due to the IOS 8.0. updates called "Range Spots" that's similar.

Just installed Where to Shoot on my Android device, thanks for the tip! Now to hope it works well, lol! I don't see Range Sports in Google Play though, oh well.

Great suggestions, thanks!

Yeah, putting the single term"gun" into Google maps brings up all the local stores, Tri-County, Threat Dynamics,... even "Oregon Airsoft Arena." But a map of the established outdoor shooting locations in the area would be a great addition.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top