JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
@arakboss did you end up ordering any of these? I'm curious what your experience has been?
I ordered and received some of the LOS 158gr FMJs. Haven't loaded any up yet but they look fine to me. Do you reload anything with .357 projectiles? I am going to try some in the 350 Legend. c u @ 11

I ordered and received some of the LOS 158gr FMJs. Haven't loaded any up yet but they look fine to me.
Never heard of them but they look great in the pic and the price is right!

I wish I could order a bag of a 100 to try but I am sure they will be fine - the pinecones will never know the diff !

When you get a chance can you 'mike' one of them for the OD please ? Thanks!

Never heard of them but they look great in the pic and the price is right!

I wish I could order a bag of a 100 to try but I am sure they will be fine - the pinecones will never know the diff !

When you get a chance can you 'mike' one of them for the OD please ? Thanks!
I measured a couple of dozen and they all measured out at .357 with my cheap dial calipers.

I've used a thousand of their 9mm, 147g. No problem with them but the bullet profile is a little different and fit tight in my 9mm PCC. Shot fine but difficult to eject unfired rounds. Work fine in my other guns.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top