JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am looking at some SAR B6Ps listed here in the forum classifieds and would like know what SAR ARMS warranty and service is like. Has anybody here dealt with them on a warranty or service issue?

Edit: It looks like if the SAR B6P pistol was imported by EAA that the warranty is not transferable:(:

"B)
If the gun is a used handgun and the owner is not the original owner, then the factory warranty is no longer valid. EAA will still service the used handgun, but there will be an estimate for the repair. The process for this will require the gun to be returned to our service department, please include all contact information including your phone number in letter form for the service tech(s) to reach you with an estimate of service repair. The service tech(s) will not begin repair work until the customer has been notified with an estimate for the repair."

That leads me to another question, how should no warranty coverage effect the price I offer when making an offer on a new in box pistol but with no warranty coverage.

For example the new dealer shipped price on the SAR B6P is $255 with warranty: CDNN SPORTS - EAA SAR B6P 9MM

How should I structure my offer price for the same pistol new in box but without a warranty?

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads