JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
SO... basically its illegal, to carry if in a DRs office, unless you are rushed there in an emerengcy

no.. but they'll ask you to leave, and there's probably a slight possibility they'd terminate your policy. i'd guess it would depend some on your reaction to being instructed to leave the premises...

Well now. Should be interesting to see how some of the members who seem to have balls of stone respond to this. Are you willing to risk your insurance (hypothetically speaking)?

Again...NOT illegal. Common sense would dictate that IF YOU MUST employ the services of a business that is a "gun free...err...victim zone" then you abide by their rules or face the consequences if caught. You still get a choice in the matter. We as a society demanded and created a world of choices. As a law abiding, lawfully armed citizen, I prefer to support businesses who support me...not just my wallet.

Well now. Should be interesting to see how some of the members who seem to have balls of stone respond to this. Are you willing to risk your insurance (hypothetically speaking)?

Wow! What a load of carp that is. If I were a member of that carrier I'd self terminate coverage on principle. Can't even carry a pocket knife? Not that hospitals tend to be anything inherently dangerous, but that trip to and from home/work might be. I wonder if they consider someone coming in via ambulance as still violating the rules set down.

Doesn't change a thing for me. Although I do avoid rock quarries ;^D

That policy means nothing. It's similar to the school carry issue. The insurance policy can't truly dictate that, as it would be in violation of our constitutional rights. Simple as that, although expensive to fight. I would think that it would be up to the property owner, as private property laws would be the final say in this case.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top