JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm not saying stop writing your politicians, what I am saying, is that you can stop the panic buying.

The fed might have enough republicans to stop it that doesnt mean Oregon state cant do their own as every branch is dem controlled here. . I think the push needs to be on a state level more then a fed level..

The fed might have enough republicans to stop it that doesnt mean Oregon state cant do their own as every branch is dem controlled here. . I think the push needs to be on a state level more then a fed level..

I think there really is something to this. With all of the fights between the states passing laws, and then the feds punishing people for things that are legal in the state but illegal federally, it's only a matter of time before someone says or does something. We should be leaning heavily on the state, not only to uphold all 2A rights, but to help us stand up against federal laws that our populace does not want.

There really is a massive rift in this country. I'm sure we've not seen the worst yet.

A lone senator says it's "unlikely".

Welp, all of my fears are alleviated.

That's almost as good as a double thumbs up and a stamp of approval... Because Harry just looks like a trustworthy guy.

There's almost no way that any AWB can ever pass, as long as Harry is my guy.

"Unlikely" is Swahili for impossible.

:s0013:

Some people simply amaze me. Harry Reid says not to worry, so all of this talk about Obama moving on guns is nonsense.

A couple of months ago, the same people were saying that Obama would never spend the political capital to move on guns, and that he had actually signed pro-gun legislation and we had nothing to worry about.

I'm on assignment at the SHOT Show in Las Vegas and I have a news flash for those people: The "don't worry" B.S. has run its course. There are people down here in the firearms industry who are bracing for a full-court press.

========================

After a day during which New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg urged President Barack Obama to sidestep Congress on guns, and after a Texas congressman threatened to start impeachment proceedings, one of the nation’s leading gun rights advocates asserted that the president “has no respect for the Second Amendment.”

<broken link removed>

Some people simply amaze me. Harry Reid says not to worry, so all of this talk about Obama moving on guns is nonsense.

A couple of months ago, the same people were saying that Obama would never spend the political capital to move on guns, and that he had actually signed pro-gun legislation and we had nothing to worry about.

I'm on assignment at the SHOT Show in Las Vegas and I have a news flash for those people: The "don't worry" B.S. has run its course. There are people down here in the firearms industry who are bracing for a full-court press.

========================

After a day during which New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg urged President Barack Obama to sidestep Congress on guns, and after a Texas congressman threatened to start impeachment proceedings, one of the nation's leading gun rights advocates asserted that the president "has no respect for the Second Amendment."

<broken link removed>

Well that is what their handlers told them do, defend the chosen one .

Sounds like a good way for Reid to keep his NRA approval rating up but he knows darn well the president is just going to do it through executive order. That's like telling a bank teller you're not going to rob the bank while your buddy is in the back cracking the safe. Not technically a lie but I'm guessing not exactly the truth either.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top