JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
View attachment 207222
View attachment 207223
View attachment 207224
View attachment 207225
View attachment 207226
For Sale: Harrington & Richardson Trapper Model - .22 Rim fire

I don't know much about it other than they were produced between 1924 to 1941.

I have found them selling online for $250 to $275 but this one has a chipped grip so I am asking $150 o.b.o

Looking to sell this to a Washington Resident with proper I.D.

SOLD

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

SPO-CDA is Spokane/Coeur D'Alene, which could be either Idaho or Washington. But the name suggests an Idaho resident. Trlsmn, as a mod, has access to all sorts of your personal information you probably don't know he has and is likely working from more than just speculation about this guy's Idaho residence. And personal sales of handguns across state lines are a federal crime.

My guess was his location of residence “SPO-CDA Area” looked like it could be Idaho to me. I didn’t reply back because I had no intent on heading east anytime soon. Also it seemed like it would have been a cheap “bump” on my part.

It does say clearly in my description

“Looking to sell this to a Washington Resident with proper I.D.”

I was hoping this was clear.

Wow :( I really hope all the drama doesn’t detour anyone interested in this revolver. To make things crystal clear I am only interested in selling to someone local to SW Washington that can provide proper I.D and be willing to sign a Bill of Sale. I know this somewhat limits me as far as prospective buyers but I am in no big hurry to sell it and don’t wish to go through the hassle of shipping out of State or driving 100 miles for $100 gun sale. That said if someone feels the need to do a local transfer and are willing to pay for it, I am more than okay with that. :s0155:

Idahovet, as CEF1959 has pointed out there is no way you as an Idaho resident can complete this transaction in Spokane with or without an FFL. By our rules we don't allow talk/offers of these things in our forums. Please heed that rule in the future.

GRUNDEL please don't think this is a negative reflection on you, you've done nothing wrong.

Idahovet, as CEF1959 has pointed out there is no way you as an Idaho resident can complete this transaction in Spokane with or without an FFL. By our rules we don't allow talk/offers of these things in our forums. Please heed that rule in the future.

GRUNDEL please don't think this is a negative reflection on you, you've done nothing wrong.

Neither have I.
And, if you can't figure a way where I could buy this thru an FFL transfer, I won't bother explaining it to you.
I had no idea there were so many people anxious to mind my business!

Grundel, I apologize on my behalf and everyone else; this was not intended to be such a merry-go-round!
I'm happy to drop out of this conversation, if I'm done being chastised . . .

No apology necessary. I would however be sure to follow the rules of this Forum in the future to avoid such issues. Weather it was intentional or not your offer was perceived by the Moderator as being against the Law and NWFA Forum Rules. That said it is the responsibility of the Moderator to be in "your business" and mine for that matter. Reading over the comments again it didn't appear to me that anyone was chastising you? What I did read was a concern by the Moderator and other Senior Members that there was the potential for an illegal transaction.

I personally don't mind some oversight by the Moderators or input from other Senior Members. I think it gives great credibility to this Forum and may keep newer members from making uninformed decisions when entering into a firearms transaction.

Oh by the way, to anyone interested I am still selling a H&R Arms Trapper Model .22 for $100 :D

SOLD

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.