Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS/WTT OR Harley Davidson Ironhead Sportster Chopper Project

Discussion in 'Non-Firearm Item Classifieds' started by djblingbling1, Dec 23, 2015.

1. djblingbling1

djblingbling1 Keizer, OR Active Member

I have a 1976 sportster HD project bike.

It comes with a ton of extras, easily enough to sell off or trade to get close to finishing the bike. That's what I have done with most of it.

Its a 76 frame that has been very professionally raked, and has a Hammer In Hand bolt on hardtail. It comes with the swingarm as well in case softails are your thing. Friso tank, mini seat, tons of fenders, oil tank, horns, 2 sets of wheels, bars, rear brake setup, front brake minus caliper, screaming eagle exhaust, air cleaner, and a ton more. I will most likely keep the headlight but have a harbor freight on to throw in...that's all this is exept in a different housing which has sentimental value. It will come with the rolling cart. Its pretty much complete roller minus a few things and of course the engine. It will take any ironhead which is I think 54 to 78.

Looking to get $900 or open to any firearm related trades.....I have gotten another bike and just dont have room for this and would like it gone ASAP.

located in keizer, or

text:541-908-2835

IMG_0705.JPG

IMG_0705.JPG

rdb241 and firemedic15 like this.
  2. djblingbling1

To clear up a much asked question im getting :)

No title, pre 70 had the vin on the motor and so the title would come with the engine. If you used a later ironhead you could title it as a newly built bike as only the middle frame is HD, the rest is all custom and I have a stack of receipts to prove that, as well as can write out a bill of sale stating that. Should make it a pretty easy DMV ordeal.

Trades I am interested in specifically:

AK variant in 7.62x39
    Glock 19 or 17
    9mm ammo
    Glock RMR setup
    Pistol AR upper 9mm or other
    .308 bolt gun for a long range project
    .22 pistol
    single shot .12 gauge
    historical guns
    musket setup (always wanted to get into black powder!)
    ect

3. FireArm

FireArm Beavercreek 97004 Well-Known Member 2015 Volunteer

If you had the motor I would want it. Nice start

4. djblingbling1

Yeah me too ;) It would be easy enough to finish, I just dont have room, other bikes, and workout equipment plus whatever else im working on eats up space quick!