JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I need cash and I need it fast so I am offering this full meal deal for 10 days only...

PRIMARY: Adam's Arms Piston driven M4 profile with Aero Precision upper and lower, RRA lower Parts kit, Adam's Arms Piston conversion kit with BCG, Rod and Flat top gas block with adjustable pressure setting knob, Ergo Z float numbered hand guard with ergo rail covers and a ergo vertical grip, Ergo rubber pistol grip, LMT SOPMOD mil-Spec stock with pad, LMT front and rear BUIS, Magpul single point sling end plate with single point sling, Surefire and mount and a large locking hard case.

SECONDARY: Brand Spanking New in the box Citadel 1911-a1/FS
CIT45FSP Brand new still in plastic in factory oil with box papers and two 8 round mags, Series 70 Firing System, forged steel frame and slide, skeletonized hammer and trigger, Novak style adjustable sights, lower and flared ejection ports, positive extended beavertail grip safety with ambi lever and 1911 round trigger guard with replaceable wood grips.

BACKUP: Brand New In The Box CA Bulldog .44 special, shaved hammer.
Brand new in the box Charter Arms Bulldog .44 special, blued, "AKA the Son of Sam" 2.5 inch barrel with shaved DAO carry hammer and rubber grip comes in at 19 ounces.
In the box with papers, lock and key and 2 mags.

EXTRA'S: One ammo can full of 5.56 mixed ammo.
One ammo can full of used GI mags with Green followers some with ranger clips, 13 total.
One ammo can with 5 black P-Mags, 5 polymer 20 rounders and 9 metal mags mostly new and all with Magpul Followers.

$3000 takes the entire pile NEW PRICE $2500.00, Piston Driven M4 profile Primary with a allot of ammo and all the mags you will ever need , 1911 Secondary and a .44 special Backup.

m4.jpg
AAM42.jpg
DSCF1021.jpg I no longer have the EOtech
DSCF1023.jpg
aam4e2.jpg
DSCF1015.jpg
mags-1.jpg
bulldog.jpg
1911-1.jpg

I would prefer a face to face transaction and would be willing to take off 500 bucks to the first person who is willing to pick up this package this weekend in Ocean Shores Wa. This is a ridiculous deal, I have at least 500 rounds down the pipe on this AR and only one small hardly a scratch on the barrel to mention and I also forgot to mention the YHM Phantom and PRI Big Latch. $2500.00 Bucks takes it all, RIDICULOUS
THE LINES ARE NOW OPEN
206-200-0148
III%

P.S. I am also open to partial cash partial trade deals, $2500.00 in cash and what ever else you want to give me.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.