JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hey all,

I recently purchased some left over HARDOX450 AR plate in 5/16" thick and laser cut targets from them. Although it is not 500 hardness, I doubt you will notice much of a difference. I have shot 3/16" thick 450 from 50 yards with an AR-15 and it will only pit it slightly. I have several sizes to chose from and will trade for .45ACP ammo or 5.56 ammo.

Prices are pretty much my cost rounded up a buck or two.

18" square $60
16" round $45
8" round $15
6" round $10
4" round $5

Located in Springfield/Eugene area.

I can also make these in any size and thickness you would like.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430671786.102756.jpg

Those are nice JRH! Do you ever get up to Portland? I'm kind of laid up for at least the next month but I'd like to buy a couple!

Could you make one in the actual size of an ipsc target?

That would not be an issue with that drawing you posted, I will have to draw it then figure out a price. What thickness would you want it out of?

Those are nice JRH! Do you ever get up to Portland? I'm kind of laid up for at least the next month but I'd like to buy a couple!

I am actually planning a trip up to Brown's Camp this weekend for some riding and I will be heading through Portland to meet up with some buddies.

I wouldn't oppose to meeting along the way anywhere between Eugene and Brown's camp as long as it's close to I-5 & 26.

I'll take a 18" square. If you can make a 24" square with the same little hanging holes is be interested in that as well.

How does the 5/16 hold up to 308 and 30-06?

Do you have thicker plate available?

I would think that 50-60 yards it would only pit the 5/16. I have not tried it yet though.

Edit: I can order up to 1" thick I believe, but it's not cheap. I think 1/2" would stop a 50 BMG at 50-75 yards.

Last Edited:
Hey all,

I recently purchased some left over HARDOX450 AR plate in 5/16" thick and laser cut targets from them. Although it is not 500 hardness, I doubt you will notice much of a difference. I have shot 3/16" thick 450 from 50 yards with an AR-15 and it will only pit it slightly. I have several sizes to chose from and will trade for .45ACP ammo or 5.56 ammo.

Prices are pretty much my cost rounded up a buck or two.

18" square $60
16" round $45
8" round $15
6" round $10
4" round $5

Located in Springfield/Eugene area.

I can also make these in any size and thickness you would like.
Hi,

I sent you a private convo last week, but no reply. Do you still have these available? Interested in 16, 18, and 24.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top