JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This gun is a tack driver, but I simply don't shoot it much, owned it since '95. IMG_0825.jpg Its in very good shape, includes one mag, adj sights. The trigger is incredible, John Jardine (master gunsmith) cleaned up and tuned the trigger. The Mark II IN MY HUMBLE OPINION is the best of all the Mark Ruger series. Not interested in dealing, if I kept it that would be fine, Ill pay the transfer fee.

Item is sold

Last Edited:
This gun is a tack driver, but I simply don't shoot it much, owned it since '95. View attachment 317436 Its in very good shape, includes one mag, adj sights. The trigger is incredible, John Jardine (master gunsmith) cleaned up and tuned the trigger. The Mark II IN MY HUMBLE OPINION is the best of all the Mark Ruger series. Not interested in dealing, if I kept it that would be fine, Ill pay the transfer fee.

I located the box and 2 additional magazines, same price $500, Ill handle the transfer fee. IMG_0833.JPG

This gun is a tack driver, but I simply don't shoot it much, owned it since '95. View attachment 317436 Its in very good shape, includes one mag, adj sights. The trigger is incredible, John Jardine (master gunsmith) cleaned up and tuned the trigger. The Mark II IN MY HUMBLE OPINION is the best of all the Mark Ruger series. Not interested in dealing, if I kept it that would be fine, Ill pay the transfer fee.

Sold pending funds

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.