JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$0
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Bellevue
State
Washington
For sale only!

Hard to find, LNIB Ruger 22 Charger 22LR w/folding brace kit+5 mags+Red Dot.

Like new, 2021 standard version, with 10" barrel, complete with 704 tactical folding brace kit. Can fire in folded or extended position.

Only fired 75 rounds to test function and accuracy, great plinker and trainer.

Comes with 5 Ruger mags: 1 BX15 and 4 BX25 as well as a bipod.

Also comes with a SRO clone red dot sight, will leave it on the Charger since it has been zeroed, and works well. Charger does not come with sights otherwise.

Selling as a ready to go package only.

All original packaging, manual and trigger lock.

Original owner. In perfect condition, have not even register with Ruger, full warranty.

Selling to clear the safe.

Price is firm and I accept cash only. Will only meet at Pantel's FFL. You pay the $25 FFL fee.

** Depending on credential of buyer, may ship to your FFL for $45. Zelle or USPS money order only. **

Please do your research on this wonderful firearm. Serious cash buyers only, no tire kickers.

No Trade!

Thanks for looking.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Hi there, this is a #4923, with a rear buffer tube adaptor. 4938 comes with pic rail adaptor.

Thanks.

Last Edited:
4938 comes with a 8 inch barrel 4923 has a 10 inch barrel just an FYI. I'm looking for a 8 inch one.Thanks for the quick response and good luck with the sale that's a nice looking gun.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.