JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
$540 - CZ 75 D PCR Compact 9mm pistol on NWFA partner Gun.Deals via 1800gunsandammo.com out of Texas. 10rd or choose 14rd version for a bit more:

CZ 75 D PCR Compact 9mm 3.7in 10rd Semi-Automatic Pistol (1194) - $540.00
CZ 75 D PCR Compact 9mm 3.7in 10rd Semi-Automatic Pistol (1194)

OR

CZ 75 D PCR Compact 9mm 3.7 in 14rd Semi-Automatic Pistol (91194) - $555.49

CZ 75 D PCR Compact 9mm 3.7in 14rd Semi-Automatic Pistol (91194)

Decocking Lever, Safety Stop on Hammer, Firing Pin Block Safety, Loaded Chamber Indicator

• Was originally designed for 'Police Czech Republic'
  • Forged aluminum frame
  • 1/4 pound lighter than CZ 75 Compact
  • More comfortable for everyday carry
  • Similar to the P-01, the PCR uses the same alloy frame minus the light rail, making it even more concealable
  • Equipped with a decocking lever
  • Rubber grip panels, serrated front and back straps for improved handling
  • Loaded chamber indicator

Last Edited:
I have to update with a thumbs down review of my experience shopping at 1800gunsandammo.com via Gun.Deals. It's been over 8 days and no word on my order of an "in stock" CZ 75 D PCR Compact. I called today several times and left voicemails, and I sent an email with no reply. Crickets.

Perturbed at the delay, I looked elsewhere and I found them in stock at Tombstone Tactical. Called and placed an order over the phone for less money and free shipping! Got home from work tonight and checked my email to find Tombstone Tactical already shipped out today's order to my FFL, and the tracking number provided shows it will be here Monday! Talk about expedited service! Tombstone Tactical has a solid process and delivers outstanding customer service. I'll buy from them again! Now tomorrow I'll have to call again the folks at 1800GunsAndAmmo.com and confirm they cancelled my order as requested and get my refund.

I believe some online firearms businesses (possibly such as the one you speak of) aren't actually selling out of their own inventory, but rather drop ship from a wholesaler. I recently purchased a CZ P10C from such an outfit, and it took nearly a week to get confirmation the order was processing, and better part of another week to get notification of shipping with tracking info. When it arrived at my FFL, the label showed it came from Bill Hicks and Co.

It was maybe 5% cheaper than buying from some other internet dealers who I usually use when ordering online, but I'm not sure the savings was worth the slower or poor service, and nobody answering the phone when I called to check out what is happening.

Glad it worked out for you; enjoy the PCR. Mine is among my favorites. Always impresses me each range outing!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top