JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well if one chooses to leave their place without having a place to flee to you're just a refugee. We saw what became of some of the refugees during Katrina. Even the non refugees were systematically disarmed by so called law enforcement cruds. What's more many that lost their Arms NEVER GOT THEM BACK or were reimbursed for their losses.

Call it what you will but a scenario I'd like to see is folks within 10 to 50 miles of Washington DC proper get even for 50 years of bad governance by the talking heads. Take it to them. Organize and locate and string up every talking head they come across. Why waste precious lead and powder on a bunch (535) of mealy mouthed lying sacks of ship when a rope does it quietly.

Huh..Not sure how to respond to that aside from offering some anger management advise? I get it I really do but be weary of posting "I want to start a lynch mob" online...even here. Just a word of caution for future reference. Take it or leave it.

BTW I know what you are saying is all hypothetical its just people read into things we say on here. Anyone and everyone can read it and ignore that you are just saying at worlds end what you might like.

Well, With the Known Fact, that there are Three kinds of People, those Can Count, and Those Who Cannot Count, my guns would be:

• PTR-91 early production serial number 2XXX, ~Sweet~!!!!
  • Ruger Two Cylinder SA 45 ACP/45 Colt, its an Old Model...
  • Rossi Single Shot break open Combo, 22LR & .410 shotty, it a ready to travel, in its own bag...
  • 22LR Ruger Super Single Six, I just LOVE that model of Single Six, non fluted Cylendar is hefty, so it balances nice and Zero Recoil...

Is that Two??? :D

philip, in the BoonDocks, we count the Way we Want, especially about Guns!!!! :confused:

I don't recall anyone on NWFA telling what you can or cannot say.:)

MY OPINION is that you are either a troll, or a very angry man.

I'm voicing my opinion here ONLY to clarify to either you--- or me--- what the true reason for your recent posts are.

The only reference to "telling you what you can(t) say was a bit of advice pointed to you in reference to what I, and another, perceive as an anger filled rant.:(

In the interest of "harmony", maybe this thread should be closed if it remains on this path.:(

Hopefully, it will change course, and resume it's original intent.:D

And with that spirit in mind, I think I'd keep my G-30 and an AR.:D:D:):)

I was testing the waters so to speak with the 1 or 2 posts I made that you took issue with.

I am no angrier than usual.

I am trying to give up tobacco. It is very difficult. No doubt that is where the anger is coming from.

I am NOT a troll.

I have been back and forth but I think I finally have an answer here.

M&P 40 with a 9 barrel and mags...nobody said I had to choose anything but 2 frames!
10/22 for now but I am looking at new rifles I will enjoy.

410/22 rossi is a cool looking gun to me. Is it something you would say would be good for a kid to learn with?

I was testing the waters so to speak with the 1 or 2 posts I made that you took issue with.

I am no angrier than usual.

I am trying to give up tobacco. It is very difficult. No doubt that is where the anger is coming from.

I am NOT a troll.

It was simply the clear anger and maybe more detail than I would go into about what was running through your mind I responded to. Just was making sure you knew what you said was public info and we already are looked at as a bunch of "redneck gun nuts".
As I said it was simply advice for you to take or leave.

I've watched a bunch O' vids on the 10/22, and honestly think that would be a viable choice......

If you're good at shooting them, they can be deadly out to 2-300 yards.

I mean, look at that movie w/Marky Mark, er, Walberg.....

He kikt a guy at 100 yards with a silenced 22 rifle........:D:D

Its all about where the bullet hits..........................:cool:

I've watched a bunch O' vids on the 10/22, and honestly think that would be a viable choice......

If you're good at shooting them, they can be deadly out to 2-300 yards.

I mean, look at that movie w/Marky Mark, er, Walberg.....

He kikt a guy at 100 yards with a silenced 22 rifle........:D:D

Its all about where the bullet hits..........................:cool:

So true and at one point they did the 10/22 vs AR on sons of guns and it did just fine with headshots left and right. Its not what I would suggest to just anyone but for me it is the one rifle I feel I really know how to use quickly and accurately. Just a comfort thing for me. Plus the amount of ammo you can carry is so much better with a .22!

I do not know any of the names. Just the show about red jacket gun builds and testing. I used to love it but I do not think it is even on anymore...or I just would not know since I got rid of cable tv since these days there is nothing I cannot watch through the net.

I do not know any of the names. Just the show about red jacket gun builds and testing. I used to love it but I do not think it is even on anymore...or I just would not know since I got rid of cable tv since these days there is nothing I cannot watch through the net.

Ya, that's the guy...........:(:(......."Evidently", he raped his daughters:(:rolleyes:o_O, and in jail now.......

I unplugged sat. TV 2+ years ago, and don't miss it AT ALL.

You said it right.......whatever is worth watching can be watched via the net.:D

Wow..I had no idea. What in the hell is wrong with folks. I guess that would be a very valid reason to cancel the show. What a sick dude.

Seriously the TV thing is crazy. I realized I was paying almost 100 a month and watching everything online anyhow. Even my phone streams to my tv so I have not missed it at all. I have really really not missed 20 minutes of show and 30 of commercials.

I have been back and forth but I think I finally have an answer here.

M&P 40 with a 9 barrel and mags...nobody said I had to choose anything but 2 frames!

410/22 rossi is a cool looking gun to me. Is it something you would say would be good for a kid to learn with?

Absolutely!!!! There are so many reasons I like Break open Long Guns, its is hard to start with ~What First~ !!!!

They are hands down, the Easiest to Verify Nothing in the Chamber
They can be left opened, for Visual Safety!

Loading is the simplist of all long guns!
And even though they Have a Safety, when your ready to fire, nothing (In my opinion) equates to "Pull the Hamer Back".

After teaching Youth with a break open, I would advance to a Single Shot Bolt. Crickets are Awesome for this.

Finally, in the Rossi Combo, changing to the shotgun provides the same handling of the receiver... Nothing Changes except the Barrel!

That is a simple No Tools Required, the sling mounts to the screw thread, so just unscrew, remove front handpiece, break open the barrel and remove.

The Only Down Side to any Rossi, is their weak Bluing... Not a problem as I see it, I am refinishing mine this week!!!!

They are inexpensive, they are well designed, what more could you ask for in a Teaching Long Gun use????

philip :D

Nice, that is a lot of good info. I bought the kids Cricket rifles but I really like the idea of having a simple 410 along with it. I do not care about the bluing for the price. As you are doing I would just refinish or just not worry about it. Thanks!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top