JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The pistol has to be the always reliable glock 19. --its not my favorite or most prized but its the perfect work horse. You can conceal it with ease, it has a high capacity in a serviceable caliber and, never fails (knock on wood)

As for rifles I'm going with my M1A--- its a little long and heavy but its reliable, powerful, accurate, and super fun to shoot.

Again, not counting family heirlooms.
1. Beretta 92
2. M1-A NM
I would absolutely not try to cheat with my S&W 2206 .22lr pistol! :rolleyes:

Man I am not going to even pretend I won't cheat. I am all about breaking a 2 gun rule since I cannot imagine ignoring the other guns in the safe to pull 2 out. Then one of you will come and take your 2 guns out of my safe after I leave!

Man I am not going to even pretend I won't cheat. I am all about breaking a 2 gun rule since I cannot imagine ignoring the other guns in the safe to pull 2 out. Then one of you will come and take your 2 guns out of my safe after I leave!

Keep an AR and a bunch of uppers. The lower receiver is the "firearm". If you really want to play the game.

I will stand by what I said earlier with my 10-22 from Sonny and my High Standard OR my Beretta with the pop up barrel. Were I to have 2 more guns #3 would be my made in North Carolina AK47 and either my Mosin or my LEO surplus Mossy 500. If I were 40 years younger it would be a WWII BAR or a Warsaw Pact SAW in 30cal. I have a favorite in mind but do not recall the official designation of the particular gun but it was at one time a standard Chinese SAW. It's belt fed with a slow ROF but quite controllable with short bursts and deadly against ships.

Well Sir if I am dead and gone I got no problem with a Patriot liberating my guns and ammo. Sooner one of the good guys than one of the cruds from ATF or DHS.

Well Sir if I am dead and gone I got no problem with a Patriot liberating my guns and ammo. Sooner one of the good guys than one of the cruds from ATF or DHS.

I would most definitely prefer someone like myself from around here raiding me after I grab what I can carry. The issue for me here is I know I can carry more than 2!

I would most definitely prefer someone like myself from around here raiding me after I grab what I can carry. The issue for me here is I know I can carry more than 2!
Well if one chooses to leave their place without having a place to flee to you're just a refugee. We saw what became of some of the refugees during Katrina. Even the non refugees were systematically disarmed by so called law enforcement cruds. What's more many that lost their Arms NEVER GOT THEM BACK or were reimbursed for their losses.

I am Not a troll.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top